Fifth Third FieldToledo Mud Hens
406 Washington St, Toledo, OH, 43604
Fifth Third Field is a minor league ballpark located in Toledo, not to be confused with the other minor league ballpark under the same name located 150 miles south in Dayton. It is home to the Toledo Mud Hens of the International League, and features a natural grass playing surface.
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 34°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 41°F
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 40°F
03-12-2014 Wed Hi 37°F
Lo 8°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 2 ATMs located behind home plate and along the 3rd base line
Around the stadium - Downtown Parking Authority Garages
- Start at $2.00
- 1st Floor of the 406 Washington St Building
Hen Hut Team Shop
- Behind Home Plate
- Swamp Shop is stocked with new fanwear
- Hens grounds crew gets creative to deal with snow
- Top 10 promotions at Fifth Third Field this season!
- Have double the fun on Mud Hens Opening Day!
- Broadcaster Jim Weber elected to IL Hall of Fame!
- All 2014 single game tickets are on sale now!
- Guarantee Winterfest tickets with a Hens game plan!
- Host your summer party in the Home Run Terrace!
- Sign your little slugger up for 2014 Youth Camps!
- Celebrate the end of winter at the Opening Day Bash!
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)