Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
07-29-2015 Wed Hi 89°F
07-30-2015 Thu Hi 87°F
07-31-2015 Fri Hi 89°F
08-01-2015 Sat Hi 86°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
- No event is scheduled here.
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Chirinos carves up Whitecaps
- Pankake flattens Cubs in 5-1 Whitecaps win
- David Bote one of Cubs heroes in 3-1 win
- Four-run first keys South Bend win
- Dragons walk off in 13th
- Whitecaps Host Inner-City Youth Baseball All-Star Game
- Rally 'Caps come through in 5-4 win
- Gonzalez' big night comes up short
- Pitching pushes Whitecaps past Cubs
- Whitecaps overpower Cubs in 10-5 win
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)