Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
02-12-2016 Fri Hi 22°F
02-13-2016 Sat Hi 14°F
02-14-2016 Sun Hi 20°F
02-15-2016 Mon Hi 32°F
Lo 17°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Whitecaps Community Foundation Winter Baseball Banquet
- Whitecaps Calling on Fans for the Next Great Food Item(s)!
- Graham back to defend championship as Whitecaps manager
- Whitecaps offer Google Virtual Tour of Fifth Third Ballpark
- Fifth Third Ballpark earns Ballpark Digest award for improvements
- Whitecaps release 2016 season schedule
- WHITECAP WINNER! West Michigan wins first title since '07
- Whitecaps force decisive Game 5
- Swinging bunt brings Kernels one game from title
- Whitecaps run around Kernels to even series
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)