Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
04-01-2015 Wed Hi 64°F
04-02-2015 Thu Hi 58°F
04-03-2015 Fri Hi 51°F
04-04-2015 Sat Hi 50°F
Lo 37°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
- No event is scheduled here.
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- 2015 New Food items; Fan Vote Winner Announced
- Whitecaps New Radio Team Announced
- Whitecaps fan food voting underway!!!
- Annual Whitecaps Fan Food Submissions Underway
- Winter Banquet is Sold Out. Rodney to be inducted in the Whitecaps Hall of Fame
- Whitecaps and Tigers Extend Agreement Through 2020
- 2015 Coaching Staff Announced
- Whitecaps presented three top industry awards at Baseball Winter Meetings ceremony
- Whitecaps 2015 schedule
- Whitecaps VP Wins League Executive of the Year: Organization wins "Complete" Franchise Award
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)