Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
11-25-2015 Wed Hi 49°F
11-26-2015 Thu Hi 49°F
11-27-2015 Fri Hi 42°F
11-28-2015 Sat Hi 39°F
Lo 33°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
- No event is scheduled here.
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Whitecaps offer Google Virtual Tour of Fifth Third Ballpark
- Fifth Third Ballpark earns Ballpark Digest award for improvements
- Whitecaps release 2016 season schedule
- WHITECAP WINNER! West Michigan wins first title since '07
- Whitecaps force decisive Game 5
- Swinging bunt brings Kernels one game from title
- Whitecaps run around Kernels to even series
- Whitecaps fall in Championship opener
- Whitecaps win first Eastern Division title since '07
- Pankake powers Whitecaps to Game 3
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)