Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
01-21-2017 Sat Hi 53°F
01-22-2017 Sun Hi 50°F
01-23-2017 Mon Hi 40°F
01-24-2017 Tue Hi 40°F
Lo 33°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Winter Banquet features Detroit Tigers Winter Caravan and Hall of Fame Inductee
- Whitecaps Looking for Next Culinary Delight
- 2017 Fifth Third Ballpark Improvements
- Rabelo to take Whitecaps' managerial reins; Hessman, Cordova named to coaching staff
- Whitecaps named Midwest League's John Henry Moss Community Service Award Nominee
- Whitecaps Announce 2017 Schedule
- Whitecaps Season Ends with 5-2 Loss
- Whitecaps Force Game 3 in 5-3 Win
- Great Lakes Sink Whitecaps in Game 1
- Whitecaps Return to Round 2
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)