Fenway ParkBoston Red Sox
Historic Fenway Park is home to Major League Baseball’s Boston red Sox. The Park opened in 1912 and is the oldest stadium in all of baseball. The park has been renovated and expanded a number of times, resulting in unique and quirky features that make it the most distinct park in baseball. The park is nestled in the dense Fenway-Kenmore neighborhood in Boston. It’s most famous feature is the left field wall, known affectionately as The Green Monster. The wall is just over 37 feet high and sits 310 to 315 feet from home plate. The scoreboard located at the base of the wall is manually updated during games. In recent years, terrace style seating has been added at the top of the Green Monster Wall. Another unique feature of the park is a lone red seat located in Section 42, signifying the longest home run ever hit in Fenway. The honor belongs to Ted Williams who smashed a 502 foot homer in 1946.
10-31-2014 Fri Hi 55°F
11-01-2014 Sat Hi 49°F
11-02-2014 Sun Hi 41°F
11-03-2014 Mon Hi 51°F
Lo 35°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The first game at Fenway Park was a Red Sox 7-6, 11 inning win over the New York Highlanders in 1912. Coverage of the game was overshadowed by bigger news of the day- the sinking of the Titanic. The hand-operated scoreboard was installed in 1934. Upper deck seats were added in 1946 and arc lights were installed in 1947.
- Gate A, D, E
- On big concourse
- State St. Pavilion
On Brookline - Trinity Garage
Boston University Commonwealth - General
- $15.00 - $30.00
- Dugout Box: $274.00 - $328.00
- Pavilion Club: $170.00 - $220.00
- Green Monster: $165.00
- Boxes: $90.00 - $137.00
- Reserved: $75.00
- Right Field: $50.00 - $52.00
- Bleachers: $30.00
- Standing Room: $25.00 - $35.00
- 2015 Boston Red Sox Season (All Home Games) Event Date Time: 04/05/2015 TBA
- Washington Nationals at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 04/13/2015 TBA
- Washington Nationals at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 04/14/2015 TBA
- Washington Nationals at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 04/15/2015 TBA
- Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 04/17/2015 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Across street on Yawkee Way
- 13 locations throughout
- Red Sox decline Breslow's option for 2015
- Red Sox positioned for active Hot Stove season
- Castillo may not play winter ball because of thumb injury
- Cherington hopes to meet with Lester
- Red Sox sign Uehara to two-year deal
- Red Sox mourn loss of former Mayor Menino
- Three-time All-Star Youkilis retires from baseball
- Allen, Wills among new faces on Hall's Golden Era ballot
- Five Red Sox moments up for GIBBYs in 2014
- Army to honor Werner for Home Base Program
- All Items Subject To Search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be handheld. Game play footage prohibited.
- Permitted. Must be soft sided.16x16x8" maximum allowed
- Permitted. 16x16x8" maximum.
- Permitted. Must be factory sealed, clear plastic bottle.
Phone no: 855-695-6678
Not just a hotel, a state of mind
Phone no: (617) 450-9000
he Citizen Pub is a modern neighborhood tavern located behind Fenway Park. Chef Joe Levandowski’s menu is a fresh twist on Tavern Cuisine. The bar features craft cocktails, world-class wines, a selection of over 200 whiskeys, including between 5 and 8 hand selected single barrels. We serve our full menu every night until 1:00 AM and bar menu until 1:30 AM in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Drop by and join us anytime.
Phone no: (617) 236-4083
When the craft beer revolution began nearly 20 years ago, Yard House was there pioneering the way. Taking its vast experience with brews and breweries and coupling it with a kitchen that prepares over 100 items made from scratch daily, Yard House has become a modern public house where food and beer lovers unite.
Boston Beer Works61 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215
Phone no: 6175362337
Be carried away with our deep dark stouts and chocolate-infused specials.