Fenway ParkBoston Red Sox
Historic Fenway Park is home to Major League Baseball’s Boston red Sox. The Park opened in 1912 and is the oldest stadium in all of baseball. The park has been renovated and expanded a number of times, resulting in unique and quirky features that make it the most distinct park in baseball. The park is nestled in the dense Fenway-Kenmore neighborhood in Boston. It’s most famous feature is the left field wall, known affectionately as The Green Monster. The wall is just over 37 feet high and sits 310 to 315 feet from home plate. The scoreboard located at the base of the wall is manually updated during games. In recent years, terrace style seating has been added at the top of the Green Monster Wall. Another unique feature of the park is a lone red seat located in Section 42, signifying the longest home run ever hit in Fenway. The honor belongs to Ted Williams who smashed a 502 foot homer in 1946.
07-28-2014 Mon Hi 78°F
07-29-2014 Tue Hi 78°F
07-30-2014 Wed Hi 74°F
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 76°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The first game at Fenway Park was a Red Sox 7-6, 11 inning win over the New York Highlanders in 1912. Coverage of the game was overshadowed by bigger news of the day- the sinking of the Titanic. The hand-operated scoreboard was installed in 1934. Upper deck seats were added in 1946 and arc lights were installed in 1947.
- Gate A, D, E
- On big concourse
- State St. Pavilion
On Brookline - Trinity Garage
Boston University Commonwealth - General
- $15.00 - $30.00
- Dugout Box: $274.00 - $328.00
- Pavilion Club: $170.00 - $220.00
- Green Monster: $165.00
- Boxes: $90.00 - $137.00
- Reserved: $75.00
- Right Field: $50.00 - $52.00
- Bleachers: $30.00
- Standing Room: $25.00 - $35.00
- Toronto Blue Jays at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 07/28/2014 7:10PM
- Toronto Blue Jays at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 07/29/2014 7:10PM
- Toronto Blue Jays at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 07/30/2014 7:10PM
- New York Yankees at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 08/01/2014 7:10PM
- New York Yankees at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 08/02/2014 4:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Across street on Yawkee Way
- 13 locations throughout
- Red Sox may be major movers at Trade Deadline
- Betts leads Red Sox's updated Top 20 list
- Calling Lester a 'keeper,' Big Papi hopes ace stays
- Archer calls out Big Papi for bat flip after HR
- Battling inconsistency, Bogaerts sits out finale
- Big Papi's homer holds up as Sox halt slide at five
- Back home, Sox send Buchholz against Blue Jays
- Red Sox can't back Lackey in fifth straight loss
- Webster to take Peavy's spot in finale vs. Rays
- Carp confirms he asked Red Sox for a trade
- All Items Subject To Search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be handheld. Game play footage prohibited.
- Permitted. Must be soft sided.16x16x8" maximum allowed
- Permitted. 16x16x8" maximum.
- Permitted. Must be factory sealed, clear plastic bottle.
Boston Beer Works61 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215
Phone no: 6175362337
Be carried away with our deep dark stouts and chocolate-infused specials.