Edmund P. Joyce CenterNotre Dame Fighting Irish
Dorr Rd and Leahy Dr, South Bend, IN, 46556
Edmund P. Joyce Center is home to the University Of Notre Dame's basketball and volleyball teams, the Fighting Irish. The arena opened in 1968 with initial construction costs of $8.6 million. It opened with seating for 11,345 but has since been reduced in 2009 to seat 9,149. The court features a multi surface playing field that can accommodate ice hockey but no longer does because the University made changes in 2011. There is also an aquatic center towards the back of the facility. In 1009 the stadium underwent renovations that included a new state of the art video board that is above center court. Total renovations cost about $24.6 million.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Circling the arena
White Field North Lot - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Notre Dame Men's Basketball news
- Syracuse Preview - Five Things To Know
- Phone Calls Annually Mark Anniversary of Landmark Irish Win
- Irish Suffer First Conference Defeat at No. 10 Florida State
- SI Now - Why Is Notre Dame Underappreciated?
- Florida State Preview - Ten Things To Know
- Sunday Brunch: Rivers Impacted Irish from Start to Finish
- Vasturia Leads Irish to 76-71 Road Victory at Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Preview - Five Things To Know
- Irish Outlast Miami to Remain Unbeaten in ACC
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)