Dow DiamondGreat Lakes Loons
826 East Main St., Midland, MI, 48640
The Dow Diamond is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Midland, Michigan. The stadium is the home of the Great Lakes Loons, a minor league baseball team. The stadium also hosts concerts and shows on occasion. The maximum capacity of the stadium is 9,000, but is only 3,500 for baseball games.The Dow Diamond opened in 2007.
03-03-2015 Tue Hi 72°F
03-04-2015 Wed Hi 58°F
03-05-2015 Thu Hi 43°F
03-06-2015 Fri Hi 52°F
Lo 30°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 3rd Base concession stand on the Main Concourse
On-site (Lots B and C) - General
- Located directly south of stadium on Lee St
Downtown Midland - Public
Surface Lots - General
- Lots surrounding M&T Bank Stadium and Camden Yards
- Sections 106-108
- 1st base side on the Main Concourse
- Loons Announce 2015 Promotional Lineup
- Loons, Girl Scouts Team Up For Dow Diamond Sleepover!
- Luis Matos To Manage Loons in 2015
- Individual Game Tickets Go On Sale March 2
- MBF Grant Deadline is Friday!
- Work For The Loons This Summer!
- Loon Winter League Roundup
- Vosters Takes Over Loons Play-by-Play Duties
- Loons Manager Moved to Rancho Cucamonga
- Send Your Love a Valentine's Loon-O-Gram!
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the ticket gates
- Permitted. No video.
- Permitted. May be stored at Guest Services
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)