Dow DiamondGreat Lakes Loons
826 East Main St., Midland, MI, 48640
The Dow Diamond is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Midland, Michigan. The stadium is the home of the Great Lakes Loons, a minor league baseball team. The stadium also hosts concerts and shows on occasion. The maximum capacity of the stadium is 9,000, but is only 3,500 for baseball games.The Dow Diamond opened in 2007.
01-27-2015 Tue Hi 71°F
01-28-2015 Wed Hi 75°F
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 62°F
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 47°F
Lo 40°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 3rd Base concession stand on the Main Concourse
On-site (Lots B and C) - General
- Located directly south of stadium on Lee St
Downtown Midland - Public
Surface Lots - General
- Lots surrounding M&T Bank Stadium and Camden Yards
- Sections 106-108
- 1st base side on the Main Concourse
- Wedding Expo Coming to Dow Diamond!
- MBF Grant Application Deadline is Feb. 13
- National Anthem Tryouts Return to Dow Diamond!
- Loons To Hold Tryouts for Fun Flock Cast Members
- Haselman to Return as Loons Manager in '15
- MBF Spotlight: The ROCK Center for Youth Development
- Loons Announce Additions to Staff
- MBF Spotlight: Midland's Open Door
- Loons Broadcaster Brad Golder Steps Down
- MBF Spotlight: More Than Just a Zoo
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the ticket gates
- Permitted. No video.
- Permitted. May be stored at Guest Services
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)