Dow DiamondGreat Lakes Loons
826 East Main St., Midland, MI, 48640
The Dow Diamond is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Midland, Michigan. The stadium is the home of the Great Lakes Loons, a minor league baseball team. The stadium also hosts concerts and shows on occasion. The maximum capacity of the stadium is 9,000, but is only 3,500 for baseball games.The Dow Diamond opened in 2007.
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 58°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 62°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 72°F
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 87°F
Lo 35°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 3rd Base concession stand on the Main Concourse
On-site (Lots B and C) - General
- Located directly south of stadium on Lee St
Downtown Midland - Public
Surface Lots - General
- Lots surrounding M&T Bank Stadium and Camden Yards
- Sections 106-108
- 1st base side on the Main Concourse
- From Turning Two To Draining Threes
- Boat Show at Dow Diamond returns March 7-9
- Loons Announce 2014 Promotional Schedule
- Great Lakes Loons Individual Game Tickets Go on Sale Feb. 28
- MBF Grant Application Deadline is Friday, February 14
- Send Your Love a Valentine's Day Loon-O-Gram!
- Work for the Loons This Summer!
- Former Loons Top List of Dodgers Homegrown Talent
- Loons to Hold Tryouts for Fun Flock Cast Members
- Dow Diamond's 'Mid-Michigan's Got Talent' is Back!
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the ticket gates
- Permitted. No video.
- Permitted. May be stored at Guest Services
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)