Dodger StadiumLos Angeles Dodgers
Dodger Stadium Traffic Challenges
Posted July 11, 2014By EVERETT COOK Traffic getting to Dodger Stad...Read More...
09-30-2014 Tue Hi 84°F
10-01-2014 Wed Hi 89°F
10-02-2014 Thu Hi 101°F
10-03-2014 Fri Hi 90°F
Lo 72°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Left Field side
- Behind Home Plate at field level
- Loge level Section 107
- Reserve level Section 11
- Top Deck Section 2
Immediately surrounding facility - Preferred -
Beyond preferred lots - General
- $15.00/cars, $35.00/over-sized vehicles
- 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Season (All Home Games) Event Date Time: 04/05/2015 TBA
- San Diego Padres at Los Angeles Dodgers Event Date Time: 04/06/2015 TBA
- San Diego Padres at Los Angeles Dodgers Event Date Time: 04/07/2015 TBA
- San Diego Padres at Los Angeles Dodgers Event Date Time: 04/08/2015 TBA
- Seattle Mariners at Los Angeles Dodgers Event Date Time: 04/13/2015 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
Top of the Park Gift Store
- Top Deck behind Home Plate
Dodgers Team Shop
- Near entrances on Left and Right Field Level
Loge Team Store
- Loge Terrace and at the Right Loge Level entrance
- Gordon cleared for Game 1 after right hip irritation
- Ryu to toss simulated game in bid for Game 3 start
- Kershaw not considered for potential Game 4
- Dodgers trim roster as NLDS approaches
- Kemp earns NL Player of the Month honors
- Dodgers, AM 570 sign multiyear agreement
- Former Dodger Shuba dies at 89
- Position-by-position breakdown for Cardinals-Dodgers
- Seeking first title since '88, LA renews rivalry with Cards
- Constructing a winner: Dodgers
Dodger Stadium Traffic Challenges2014-07-11 18:46:45
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated outside areas. Must be signed out by Stadium employee.
- Permitted. No gameplay photos or footage.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 14x14x14 inches max.
- One factory-sealed plastic bottle. 1 Liter or less.
- Permitted. 14x14x14 inches max.
- Permitted in soft-sided containers only.
Phone no: (800) 780-7234
L.A. Live and Hollywood are in the neighborhood, making it simple for our Los Angeles hotel guests to make the most of their trip. The Lakers, Clippers, Kings and Dodgers all play their home games nearby, and catching one of them is an exciting addition to any vacation. We are centrally located to Universal Studios, too, which is nearly required for adventure lovers and traveling families.
Phone no: (213) 484-6829
lf uses only the purest ingredients possible. We shop at our local farmer's markets daily to bring you only the best produce and we've been doing this since day one
Phone no: (323) 380-8680
April of 2010, Chego became our first sit-down, brick and mortar restaurant. Taking a short break from the streets to chill and cheer from the sidelines, this happy, humble little LA-in-a-rice bowl restaurant full win and the color orange set out to reinvigorate the rice bowl. Slow roasted prime rib with creamed horseradish? Check. Sticky-sweet slabs of Berkshire pork belly over hot rice and fried egg? Done. A jukebox of feelings and L.A. youth piped in through the speakers? It’s been Chego Man approved. - See more at: http://eatchego.com/#sthash.1mP7n4i0.dpuf
Phone no: (213) 250-1900
neighborhood green grocer specializing in responsibly grown, super tasty: meat cheese bread fruit vegetables coffee chocolate freshly prepared foods & more