Dodger StadiumLos Angeles Dodgers
Dodger Stadium parking: $10 in 2013, $15 in 2014, $20 in 2015
Posted February 2, 2015Bill Shaikin - LA Times - On Thursday,...Read More...
Dodger Stadium in play for temporary L.A. location
Posted October 8, 2014Mike Florio - Pro Football Talk - The ...Read More...
03-31-2015 Tue Hi 78°F
04-01-2015 Wed Hi 81°F
04-02-2015 Thu Hi 85°F
04-03-2015 Fri Hi 89°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Left Field side
- Behind Home Plate at field level
- Loge level Section 107
- Reserve level Section 11
- Top Deck Section 2
Immediately surrounding facility - Preferred -
Beyond preferred lots - General
- $15.00/cars, $35.00/over-sized vehicles
- Exhibition: Los Angeles Angels at Los Angeles Dodgers Event Date Time: 04/04/2015 TBA
- San Diego Padres at Los Angeles Dodgers - Opening Day Event Date Time: 04/06/2015 1:10PM
- San Diego Padres at Los Angeles Dodgers Event Date Time: 04/07/2015 7:10PM
- San Diego Padres at Los Angeles Dodgers Event Date Time: 04/08/2015 7:10PM
- Seattle Mariners at Los Angeles Dodgers Event Date Time: 04/13/2015 7:10PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
Top of the Park Gift Store
- Top Deck behind Home Plate
Dodgers Team Shop
- Near entrances on Left and Right Field Level
Loge Team Store
- Loge Terrace and at the Right Loge Level entrance
- Puig again showcases strong arm in Cactus finale
- Wieland goes five, Heisey homers in LA's loss to White Sox
- Ethier day to day after getting hit by pitch on right elbow
- Dodgers' 2015 club rebuilt by relying on metrics, analytics
- Adams, McGowan won't be on Dodgers' Opening Day roster
- Dodgers acquire utilityman Johnson from Rangers
- Dodgers sign free-agent righty Garcia to Minors deal
- Ground-ball specialist Anderson praises Dodgers' infield
- Mattingly, Dodgers having difficulty settling on bullpen
- Anderson goes six scoreless as Dodgers double up D-backs
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated outside areas. Must be signed out by Stadium employee.
- Permitted. No gameplay photos or footage.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 14x14x14 inches max.
- One factory-sealed plastic bottle. 1 Liter or less.
- Permitted. 14x14x14 inches max.
- Permitted in soft-sided containers only.
Phone no: (800) 780-7234
L.A. Live and Hollywood are in the neighborhood, making it simple for our Los Angeles hotel guests to make the most of their trip. The Lakers, Clippers, Kings and Dodgers all play their home games nearby, and catching one of them is an exciting addition to any vacation. We are centrally located to Universal Studios, too, which is nearly required for adventure lovers and traveling families.
Phone no: (213) 484-6829
lf uses only the purest ingredients possible. We shop at our local farmer's markets daily to bring you only the best produce and we've been doing this since day one
Phone no: (323) 380-8680
April of 2010, Chego became our first sit-down, brick and mortar restaurant. Taking a short break from the streets to chill and cheer from the sidelines, this happy, humble little LA-in-a-rice bowl restaurant full win and the color orange set out to reinvigorate the rice bowl. Slow roasted prime rib with creamed horseradish? Check. Sticky-sweet slabs of Berkshire pork belly over hot rice and fried egg? Done. A jukebox of feelings and L.A. youth piped in through the speakers? It’s been Chego Man approved. - See more at: http://eatchego.com/#sthash.1mP7n4i0.dpuf
Phone no: (213) 250-1900
neighborhood green grocer specializing in responsibly grown, super tasty: meat cheese bread fruit vegetables coffee chocolate freshly prepared foods & more