Dickey-Stephens ParkArkansas Travelers
400 W. Broadway, North Little Roc, AR, 72114
Dickey Stephens Park is home to the Texas League's baseball team, the Arkansas Travelers. The stadium opened in 2007 after almost two years of construction with initial construction costs of $40.4 million. The stadium is located in North Little Rock, Arkansas and has a current seating capacity of 5,288 for baseball games with an additional 2,500 available on the berm. The stadium is over 80% publicly funded. It features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium is famously known for the location where Mike Coolbaugh, baseball hitting coach, was hit by a line drive and killed, which lead to the requirement of helmets being worn on the field by coaches.
02-06-2016 Sat Hi 57°F
02-07-2016 Sun Hi 58°F
02-08-2016 Mon Hi 47°F
02-09-2016 Tue Hi 44°F
Lo 28°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Broadway Bridge - West Side of B - Street
- No event is scheduled here.
- Razorbacks set to return to DSP April 12th
- Travs announce new-look 2016 Field Staff
- 2016 Travs Schedule & 10 Years at DSP
- Five-run 6th bolsters another Nats comeback
- Naturals walk off in postseason opener
- Texas League North Championship Preview
- Arkansas Travelers Second Half Champs
- McGowin twirls gem in significant start
- Struggles continue, Travs drop opener Sat.
- Cards overtake Travs with 5-1 victory
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)