Dickey-Stephens ParkArkansas Travelers
400 W. Broadway, North Little Roc, AR, 72114
Dickey Stephens Park is home to the Texas League's baseball team, the Arkansas Travelers. The stadium opened in 2007 after almost two years of construction with initial construction costs of $40.4 million. The stadium is located in North Little Rock, Arkansas and has a current seating capacity of 5,288 for baseball games with an additional 2,500 available on the berm. The stadium is over 80% publicly funded. It features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium is famously known for the location where Mike Coolbaugh, baseball hitting coach, was hit by a line drive and killed, which lead to the requirement of helmets being worn on the field by coaches.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Broadway Bridge - West Side of B - Street
- No event is scheduled here.
- New Year's Eve celebration at DSP announced!
- Naturals win in 10, force meaningful Monday
- Travs one W from playoffs after 3-1 victory
- Travs mount comeback with eight-run 8th
- Travs & Cards split Wednesday doubleheader
- Jordan Kipper named Post-Season All-Star
- Henry blasts again as Blackford blanks Cards
- Travs take series & first place from NWA
- Naturals top Travs in 10 to retake North lead
- Travs take over first in 3-2 win vs. NWA
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)