Dell DiamondRound Rock Express
3400 E. Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX, 78683
The Dell Diamond is home to the minor league baseball team that is a AAA affiliate to the MLB's Texas Rangers, the Round Rock Express. The stadium opened in 2000 after just over a year of construction with initial construction costs of $25 million. The facility is located in Round Rock, Texas and has a current seating capacity of 8,722. The ballpark's field uses a natural grass playing surface and the Dell Computer company owns the stadium's naming rights. The facility features a swimming pool and hot tub as well as 30 luxury suites. There are restrooms and concessions available on site as well as a permanent lighting system for night games.
12-03-2016 Sat Hi 53°F
12-04-2016 Sun Hi 52°F
12-05-2016 Mon Hi 56°F
12-06-2016 Tue Hi 65°F
Lo 47°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind sections 113, 117, and 121.
- By Texadelphia Restaurant
Adjacent to facility - General
- General Admission/Berm: $6.00 ($7.00 day of)
- Home Run Porch Sections 206-209: $7.00 ($9.00 day of)
- Box Seats Sections 110-128: $12.00 ($14.00 day of)
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- 2.50 - 8.50
The Railyard Retail Store
- Behind 1st base
- Round Rock Express Announce 2017 Coaching Staff
- Round Rock Express Wins John Henry Moss Community Service Award
- Express Close Season with 7-6 Defeat to Redbirds
- Round Rock Drops Rain-Shortened 8-0 Decision to Memphis
- Round Rock Hangs on for 4-2 Win over Memphis
- Express Sock Redbirds 7-0 in Series Opener
- Express Close 2016 Season with Fan Appreciation Weekend
- Express Earn Narrow 2-1 Victory Over Storm Chasers
- Express Snag Late 3-2 Victory over Sky Sox
- Express Punched Out in 6-0 Loss to Sky Sox
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Personal-use only
- Must fold.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)