Dell DiamondRound Rock Express
3400 E. Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX, 78683
The Dell Diamond is home to the minor league baseball team that is a AAA affiliate to the MLB's Texas Rangers, the Round Rock Express. The stadium opened in 2000 after just over a year of construction with initial construction costs of $25 million. The facility is located in Round Rock, Texas and has a current seating capacity of 8,722. The ballpark's field uses a natural grass playing surface and the Dell Computer company owns the stadium's naming rights. The facility features a swimming pool and hot tub as well as 30 luxury suites. There are restrooms and concessions available on site as well as a permanent lighting system for night games.
07-24-2014 Thu Hi 97°F
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 100°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 100°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 100°F
Lo 75°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind sections 113, 117, and 121.
- By Texadelphia Restaurant
Adjacent to facility - General
- General Admission/Berm: $6.00 ($7.00 day of)
- Home Run Porch Sections 206-209: $7.00 ($9.00 day of)
- Box Seats Sections 110-128: $12.00 ($14.00 day of)
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- 2.50 - 8.50
The Railyard Retail Store
- Behind 1st base
- RedHawks Take Down Express 12-8
- Express Rolls To 4-1 Victory Over RedHawks
- Rua Strikes Again, Lifts Express Over RedHawks
- Round Rock's Rua Ruins I-Cubs Hopes of Sweep
- I-Cubs Clip Express 5-4
- E-Train Drops 4-1 Decision To Iowa
- Prospects Power I-Cubs to Shutout in Round Rock
- Express to Host Military Appreciation Night
- Hoying Named Rangers Player of the Month
- Express to Host 2nd Annual "Triple-A For a Day"
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Personal-use only
- Must fold.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)