Daniel-Meyer ColiseumTCU Horned Frogs
2900 Stadium Dr, Fort Worth, TX, 76129
Daniel–Meyer Coliseum is a basketball arena located on the campus of Texas Christian University (TCU) in Fort Worth, Texas, United States. The arena is home to the TCU Horned Frogs and TCU Lady Frogs basketball teams. It was built in 1961 and named after former TCU football and basketball coach Dutch Meyer and former TCU board member Milton Daniel. The facility currently seats 7,201 people.
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 56°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 77°F
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 82°F
03-12-2014 Wed Hi 60°F
Lo 31°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $8.00
- TCU Men's Basketball news
- Anderson Honored by Big 12 Conference
- Post-Game Quotes: TCU 67, Oklahoma 97
- Post-Game Notes: TCU 67, Oklahoma 97
- TCU Comes Up Short To No. 23 Oklahoma
- Montigel Living Lifelong Dream at TCU
- TCU Hosts Sooners Saturday on Senior Day
- Trent Johnson Radio Show Returns Thursday
- Post-Game Quotes: TCU 54, Texas 66
- Post-Game Notes: TCU 54, Texas 66
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. No video.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)