Schollmaier ArenaTCU Horned Frogs
2900 Stadium Dr, Fort Worth, TX, 76129
Schollmaier Arena is located in Fort Worth Texas. The arena is located on the campus of Texas Christian University. Formerly known as Daniel-Meyer Coliseum, it is the home to the TCU Horned Frogs basketball team since its inaugural in 1961 and the TCU Lady Frogs basketball team since 1977. Construction began in March 1961 and was completed by December 1961. It is owned and operated by Texas Christian University. Schollmaier has seating capacity of 7,201. Its playing surface is a Connor Uni-Force floor. The arena features a four panel LED score board and LED sideline boards installed in 2007. In 2002 renovations included a new men’s locker room and player’s lounge. In 2003 renovations included a new women’s locker room, player’s lounge and a new sports medicine facility. In 2004 a new lighting system was installed. In 2010 a new sound system was installed.
06-30-2016 Thu Hi 103°F
07-01-2016 Fri Hi 98°F
07-02-2016 Sat Hi 98°F
07-03-2016 Sun Hi 96°F
Lo 82°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $8.00
- TCU Men's Basketball news
- Williams' Makes Return To Court
- Basketball Taking Steps During Summer
- Foundation: #EmbraceTheChange
- #TheFoundation: A Closer Look
- TCU To Battle Auburn In SEC/Big 12 Challenge
- TCU Announces Bane Monday
- Dixon Adds Barker To Staff Thursday
- TCU Nabs Highest Ranked Recruit Ever
- Miller Joins Dixon's Staff
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. No video.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)