Crisler CenterMichigan Wolverines
333 E. Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
The Crisler Center is home to the University of Michigan's NCAA basketball and gymnastics teams, the Wolverines. The stadium opened in 1967 after a year and a half of construction with initial construction costs of $7.2 million. The stadium has been renovated and expanded with renovation costs of $52 million. The Center opened with a seating capacity of 13,684 and has a current seating capacity of 12,707. It features a hardwood playing surface for basketball games. The Crisler Center has also hosted popular music concerts such as Bruce Springsteen. Renovations to the stadium include a new scoreboard, a reduction in seating capacity, and the expansion of a concourse being added to the facility.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- East Side Concourse across from Section 59
Surrounding Arena -
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the Concourse
Michigan Go Blue
- Section 59 and Gate B
- Michigan Men's Basketball news
- Kornacki: How Michigan Beat Purdue with and without Wagner
- Boxscore: Michigan 82, #14 Purdue 70
- Walton, Wagner Dominant in Senior Day Win Over No.14 Purdue
- Michigan Welcomes No. 14 Purdue for Senior Day, Home Finale
- U-M Escapes Rutgers with Milestone Win for Beilein
- Boxscore: Michigan 68, Rutgers 64
- U-M to Honor ChadTough Foundation at Purdue Game
- Wolverines to Continue Road Swing at Rutgers
- Kornacki: German Countrymen Wagner, Nowitzki Share Special Moment
- Outside Gate B
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)