Crisler CenterMichigan Wolverines
333 E. Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
The Crisler Center is home to the University of Michigan's NCAA basketball and gymnastics teams, the Wolverines. The stadium opened in 1967 after a year and a half of construction with initial construction costs of $7.2 million. The stadium has been renovated and expanded with renovation costs of $52 million. The Center opened with a seating capacity of 13,684 and has a current seating capacity of 12,707. It features a hardwood playing surface for basketball games. The Crisler Center has also hosted popular music concerts such as Bruce Springsteen. Renovations to the stadium include a new scoreboard, a reduction in seating capacity, and the expansion of a concourse being added to the facility.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- East Side Concourse across from Section 59
Surrounding Arena -
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the Concourse
Michigan Go Blue
- Section 59 and Gate B
- Michigan Men's Basketball news
- Kornacki: Hatch Talks Medical Exemption, Future Aspirations
- Guard Hatch to Alter Status as Member of Wolverine Program
- Wolverines to Host Xavier in Inaugural Gavitt Tipoff Games
- Kornacki: LeVert Discusses Why He Decided to Stay the Course at Michigan
- LeVert Announces Return for Senior Season
- Albrecht, Irvin Share MVP Honors at Awards Celebration
- Albrecht Out 4-5 Months Following Surgery
- Austin Hatch: One in 11 Quadrillion, 560 Trillion
- Postgame Quotes: Wisconsin 71, Michigan 60
- Outside Gate B
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)