Coors FieldColorado Rockies
Coors Field announces renovations and design upgrades
Posted October 10, 2013DENVER – Continuing their ongoing improvements ...Read More...
Ballpark Quirks: Taking to the rooftop deck in Colorado’s Coors
Posted May 16, 2014
07-22-2014 Tue Hi 93°F
07-23-2014 Wed Hi 95°F
07-24-2014 Thu Hi 96°F
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 97°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Coors Field
2001 Blake St Denver, CO 80205
Call at (303) 292-0200
- $300 million
- Denver Metropolitan Baseball Stadium District
- Coors Brewing Company
- Left-Center Fiel
- Located near Gates A, B, D, E and the Rockpile
- Gates B, C and E
- Club Level
- Behind Section 330
On-site - General
On-site - R.V.
- Washington Nationals at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 07/23/2014 1:10PM
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 07/25/2014 6:40PM
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 07/26/2014 6:10PM
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 07/27/2014 2:10PM
- Chicago Cubs at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 08/05/2014 6:40PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout the facility
- Main Concourse behind Section 127
Diamond Dry Goods
- Dickerson named Heart and Hustle Award winner
- Rockies place Tulo on DL with hip flexor strain
- Cuddyer's MRI shows shoulder healing properly
- Rockies unable to capitalize in sixth straight loss
- Paulsen called up, makes Major League debut
- Ailment lands Logan on DL; Rox activate Masset
- Tulo gets another break from lineup with thigh injury
- Morneau placed on DL with neck strain
- Twelve teams to receive supplemental '15 Draft picks
- Tulo sits with left thigh injury
Coors Field announces renovations and design upgrades2013-10-10 12:54:24
DENVER – Continuing their ongoing improvements ...Read More...
Ballpark Quirks: Taking to the rooftop deck in Colorado’s Coors2014-05-16 19:48:42
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be in a factory-sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
The Oxford Hotel1600 17th St, Denver, CO, 80202
Phone no: (303) 628-5400
Welcome to The Oxford Hotel, a downtown Denver hotel. Magnificently crafted, the hotel opened its doors in 1891 as Denver’s first hotel, and stays true to its roots today, remaining an ideal lodging experience for those guests on romantic getaways, city escapes, vacation and business travel in downtown Denver.
Vesta Dipping Grill1822 Blake St., Denver, CO, 80202
Phone no: (303) 296-1970
Perhaps the most telling awards on Vesta’s mantle are their multiple ‘Best 1st Date in Denver’ awards -- an indication that Vesta combines a beautiful, sexy interior; warm but unobtrusive service; and a dining experience worthy of putting your best foot forward. But the achievement that trumps all others for Vesta is that the restaurant has become a go-to destination for guests celebrating special occasions or hosting friends and family from out of town. In that sense, Vesta Dipping Grill truly embodies the essence of the hearth -- a place where delicious meals are prepared, and friends and family gather by the warmth of the fire.
Swankys1938 Blake St., Denver, CO, 80202
Phone no: (303) 297-2399
Where Bourbon and Blake Street Meet
Breckenridge Brewery2220 Blake St, Denver, CO, 80205
Phone no: (303) 297-3644
Breckenridge Colorado Craft, originally the Breckenridge Brewery & Pub, opened in November of 1992 and was one of the first brewpubs in Denver. Breckenridge Colorado Craft is located on Blake Street in downtown Denver’s Historic Ball Park Neighborhood, adjacent to Coors Field - It’s a must before or after any Colorado Rockies baseball game! Enjoy one of the 32 Colorado Craft beers on tap and our eclectic menus. Hosting a party, meeting or luncheon? Breckenridge Colorado Craft is more than happy to accommodate your needs with our spacious private room.