Coolray FieldGwinnett Braves
2500 Buford Drive, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043
About two miles east of the Mall of Georgia lies Coolray Field, formerly known as Gwinnett Stadium. Currently, funding to keep up the stadium is paid for by taxes collected by Gwinnett County, however the Braves keep all profit from sales and expect to pay back the community with sales taxes.
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 65°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 64°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 69°F
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 72°F
Lo 57°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- By the Entry Plaza
- 3rd base concourse
Adjacent to facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- Just inside the Main Gate
- By Entrance
- Gwinnett Braves Release 2014 Promotional Schedule
- Gwinnett Braves to Host High School Showcase II
- G-Braves Hold National Anthem Auditions on March 8
- Gwinnett Braves Award December Grant to Parkwood Farms Therapy Center
- Gwinnett Braves Award November Grant to Nothing but the Truth
- Ball is Triple-A Sports Turf Manager of the Year
- Gwinnett Braves Award July Grant to Gwinnett County Veterans Memorial Museum
- Brian Snitker Named New Gwinnett Braves Manager
- Gwinnett Braves Award September Grant to For My Sisters, Inc.
- Gwinnett Braves Award August Grant to Family Connection and Communities in Schools of Barrow County
- All bags are subject to inspection.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)