Cooley Law School StadiumLansing Lugnuts
Cooley Law School Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Lansing, Michigan near the campus of Michigan State University. The stadium is home to the Lansing Lugnuts minor league baseball team and the Michigan State Spartans baseball team. The stadium opened in 1996 and has 7,527 permanent seats plus a lawn seating area that holds around 6,000 occupants.
- Cooley Law School Stadium
505 E. Michigan Avenue Lansing, MI 48912
Call at (517) 485-4500
- City of Lansing
- HNTB Corporation
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Oldsmobile Park
- Between the East and West Main Gates
Surrounding Stadium - General
- Can't see the event you are searching for?
- Throughout facility
- Concourse Section H
Nuts & Bolts Store
- Behind Section G
- Michigan State Baseball news
- Follow Coach Jake Boss on his Trip to South Africa
- Kobs Field at McLane Stadium Named Field of the Year
- Baseball Signs Nine For Next Season
- Jordan Keur Signs With the Washington Wild Things
- Baseball Hosts Just Block It Catchers Camp
- Baseball Wraps-Up Fall Practice
- Baseball Announces 2014 Schedule
- Waszak Named the Danville Braves Pitcher of the Year
- All guests and items are subject to search
- Outside areas only.
- Permitted. Must be 50mm or less.