Comerica ParkDetroit Tigers
Comerica Park stripped down for December hockey
Posted November 18, 2013The entire turf is out at Comerica Park, as the...Read More...
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 79°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 83°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 88°F
07-28-2014 Mon Hi 73°F
Lo 53°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
For 88 years, the Tigers played their home games in Tiger stadium (formerly known as Navin Field and Briggs Stadium). Groundbreaking for a new ballpark to replace Tiger Stadium began in 1997 and the new park opened in 2000. Comerica was built as part of a downtown revitalization project next to Ford Field, home to the NFL’s Lions.
- Comerica Park
2100 Woodward Ave Detroit, MI 48201
Call at (313) 471-2000
- Detroit/Wayne County Stadium Authority
- Comerica Bank
- Left Field
- 1st base side behind Section 109, and 3rd base side behind Section 109
- Concourse Section 104
- Concourse Section 119
- Concourse Section 130
- Concourse Section 331
On-site - General
- Jimmy Buffett & John Fogerty Event Date Time: 07/26/2014 7:00PM
- Chicago White Sox at Detroit Tigers Event Date Time: 07/29/2014 7:08PM
- Chicago White Sox at Detroit Tigers Event Date Time: 07/30/2014 7:08PM
- Chicago White Sox at Detroit Tigers Event Date Time: 07/31/2014 1:08PM
- Colorado Rockies at Detroit Tigers Event Date Time: 08/01/2014 7:08PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the Ballpark
- Behind Section 130 on Main Concourse
- Behind Sections 210 and 330 on the upper levels
- Gate 8 and 9
- Smyly, Skaggs ready to take stage at Angel Stadium
- Scherzer fans 11 Angels for 12th victory
- Soria ready to embrace seventh-inning role
- Tigers pay the price to get Soria
- Tigers not counting on help from Hanrahan
- Tigers land All-Star reliever Soria from Rangers
- Ausmus' successful challenge leads to big frame
- Tucson native Kinsler relishes playing at Chase Field
- Martinez hampered by upper quad discomfort
- Tigers flex muscles, erupt to pull away from D-backs
Comerica Park stripped down for December hockey2013-11-18 16:21:31
The entire turf is out at Comerica Park, as the...Read More...
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unflavored, in a factory-sealed clear plastic
- Permitted. Must fold or be checked at Guest Services.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Detroit351 Gratiot Ave, Detroit, MI, 48226
Phone no: (313) 967-0900
Work or explore Detroit from this downtown hotel. Carry out business in a professional atmosphere at the hotel’s 24-hour business center. Indulge in hearty cuisine at the American Grill or the Chrome Bar and Grille. Gather with friends for drinks in the lounge or pick up a ready meal from the Pavilion Pantry to enjoy in the privacy of your room. Host a business meeting or social event at the hotel and enjoy more than 3,500 sq. ft. of versatile function space.
Zef's Coney Restaurant660 Woodward Ave #5, Detroit, MI, 48226
Phone no: (313) 962-2077
The Hudson Cafe1241 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI, 48226
Phone no: (313) 237-1000
The Hudson Cafe features a modern twist on a classic brunch menu. Whether you desire a savory dish to satisfy your palate, or your sweet tooth is calling, you'll be pleased to find your options are plentiful. Upon entering our establishment, you can step over to our Cafe Bar and enjoy everything from specialty coffee to fresh baked goods. Simply take it to go, or sit and enjoy our lounge area featuring a fireplace & plasma television (displayed in the photo to the right).
Detroit Beer Company1529 Broadway St, Detroit, MI, 48226
Phone no: (313) 962-1529
Opened in September 2003, the Detroit Beer Co. occupies the first two floors of the recently restored Hartz Building on Broadway in Downtown Detroit just steps from Comerica Park and Ford field making it the best spot for pre & post event. The historic setting, combined with state-of-the-art brewing technology and 21st century finishes provides a unique dining experience. Seating is available on both floors and can be reserved for special events. The menu features a broad selection of eclectic American cuisine, all prepared with the freshest ingredients. From delectable appetizers, fresh salads, pizzas and pastas to delicious entrees and unique sandwiches, the menu has something for everyone and a kids menu is available.