Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
02-13-2016 Sat Hi 2°F
02-14-2016 Sun Hi 11°F
02-15-2016 Mon Hi 32°F
02-16-2016 Tue Hi 34°F
Lo 20°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- 20% OFF His & Her Apparel
- Wedge joins Blue Jays' front office
- Blue Jays sign veteran Aardsma
- Bisons, Consumer's join 'Operation H2O'
- Allenson to return as Bisons manager
- Bisons announce 2016 promotions
- Bisons' Regan named President of WNY Chapter of Restaurant Association
- Blue Jays sign Hernandez, Copeland
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)