Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Boyd, offense lead Bisons in 6-2 victory
- Free US standard shipping until July 8
- Independence Eve remains a hit with fans
- Hague, Infante named IL All-Stars
- A special pre-game visit for Bisons trio
- Three local breweries collaborate to produce special craft beer "Buffalo Brewers Series"
- July 3rd 'Stars and Stripes' Cap on sale
- Cecil, Mookie join 'Blue Jays Weekend' event
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)