Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Syracuse offensive batters Bisons, 7-1
- Blue Jays promote 5 as rosters expand
- Hague named International League MVP
- Bisons sign Mayor Byron Brown's City of Buffalo 'Opportunity Pledge'
- Buffalo's Bavarian Nut Company named OnDeck's Small Business of the Month
- FAN GUIDE: Fan Appreciation Night
- Bisons announce 2016 schedule and times
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)