Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
05-02-2016 Mon Hi 54°F
05-03-2016 Tue Hi 60°F
05-04-2016 Wed Hi 66°F
05-05-2016 Thu Hi 61°F
Lo 43°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Bisons score late for 5-3 win over RailRiders
- 25% Off All Women's Apparel and Caps
- AUCTION: Alomar signed first pitch jersey
- Bisons unveil plans for 'Blue Jays Weekend'
- Bisons, Blue Jays extend affiliation agreement through the 2018 season
- Don't miss a pitch of Bisons baseball in 2016
- Bisons to accept Canadian cash 'at par' for tickets, concession through game on May 8
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)