Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
08-22-2014 Fri Hi 82°F
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 82°F
08-24-2014 Sun Hi 88°F
08-25-2014 Mon Hi 82°F
Lo 65°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Norris dominates in Herd's 5-1 victory
- Auction: Aaron Sanchez game-issued and signed 'Affiliation Throwback' Jersey
- Official Line Up Card with $20 Shop purchase
- Final homestand jam-packed with events
- 2015 Schedule, Game Times announced
- Pettibones Pack - Dinner, a Game & more!
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)