City of Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter Entertainment & Sports ComplexRancho Cucamonga Quakes
8408 Rochester Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730
LoanMart Field was previously called the City of Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter Entertainment and Sports Complex and is home to the Minor League baseball team, the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The stadium opened in 1993 with construction costs of $20 million. It features a natural grass playing surface and seating for 6,588. Construction for LoanMart Field took just under 2 years. In 2013 the stadium had its naming rights purchased by LoanMart. In 2008 the stadium had replaced their old seating with new seats but did not modify the seating capacity. The new seats feature cup holders in every seat and padded seating for field box seats. The stadium has 13 luxury suite, concession stands, a gift short, and restrooms thrroughout the facility.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Quakes partner with Loma Linda University Children's Hospital for Quakes25
- Quakes Celebrating 25 Years in 2017!
- Quakes Release 2017 Schedule
- Quakes Eliminated by JetHawks
- JetHawks Force Decisive Game Three
- Perio Ends Marathon in Rancho
- Quakes Drop Regular Season Finale as Playoffs Loom
- Quakes Drop Second Straight as Rally Falls Short
- Kershaw Dazzles, But Quakes Fall in Game Two
- Quakes Strike Early, Drop Nuts in Series-Opener
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)