City of Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter Entertainment & Sports ComplexRancho Cucamonga Quakes
8408 Rochester Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730
LoanMart Field was previously called the City of Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter Entertainment and Sports Complex and is home to the Minor League baseball team, the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The stadium opened in 1993 with construction costs of $20 million. It features a natural grass playing surface and seating for 6,588. Construction for LoanMart Field took just under 2 years. In 2013 the stadium had its naming rights purchased by LoanMart. In 2008 the stadium had replaced their old seating with new seats but did not modify the seating capacity. The new seats feature cup holders in every seat and padded seating for field box seats. The stadium has 13 luxury suite, concession stands, a gift short, and restrooms thrroughout the facility.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Richy, Rancho Roll to Shutout Over Storm
- Quakes' Streak Snapped by Storm
- Bird Strong in Rancho's Fourth Straight Road Win
- Quakes Open Second Half with Win Over Storm
- Cal League Prevails Over Carolina League
- Quakes Finish Half with Another Win!
- QUAKES WIN FIRST-HALF SOUTH
- Despite Loss, Quakes' Magic Number Down to One
- Home Run Derby Participants Revealed!
- Quakes Win, Cut Magic Number to Two
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)