Citi FieldNew York Mets
MLB Attendance 2015
Posted October 14, 2015Greg Price - International Business Times - &n...Read More...
Bigger scoreboard at Citi Field this season
Posted January 20, 2015D.J. Short - NBC Sports - The battle i...Read More...
07-24-2016 Sun Hi 68°F
07-25-2016 Mon Hi 69°F
07-26-2016 Tue Hi 69°F
07-27-2016 Wed Hi 71°F
Lo 61°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Plaza Street Level
- Field Level
- Empire Level
- Excelsior Level
Adjacent to facility - General
- No open flames. No alcohol.
- test: 234
- No event is scheduled here.
- Piazza embracing Cooperstown experience
- Duda takes swings for first time since injury
- Check out sights and sounds from Hall of Fame Weekend
- Reyes shows ability to wreak havoc at top of lineup
- Awe in the Familia: Met streak elite at 50
- Reyes the spark as Mets gain on Marlins
- Wheeler's next step is facing live batters
- Draft signing deadline passes: Final signing and bonus tracker
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- Piazza's induction to hold special place with Mets fans
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (718) 651-2100
The Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport at Citi Field is easily accessible to Manhattan by taxi and is within walking distance to the #7 train that transports you to Grand Central Station and Times Square. Queens County buses and the Long Island Rail Road are also nearby. We are ideally located near major Interstates and Local Highways on the East Bound side of the Grand Central Parkway facing Citi Field.
In 2009, Shake Shack opened its windows at Citi Field, home of the New York Mets. Located in the outfield concourse and accessible to all ticket holders, Shake Shack is serving up its famous burgers, dogs and shakes to legions of Mets fans every home game. Ballpark eats have never been this good.
Phone no: (718) 651-2220
Home For True Mets Fans
Phone no: (718) 898-1200
The Worlds Fair Marina is located on a site which has a very storied past. It was originally built as an observation deck for the 1964 Worlds Fair. Over the years it has been a French Bistro, a disco, and restaurants. It has been the site for many memorable moments in the past. Now as the Worlds FairMarina we are here to create decades of special moments.