Citi FieldNew York Mets
Bigger scoreboard at Citi Field this season
Posted January 20, 2015D.J. Short - NBC Sports - The battle i...Read More...
10-05-2015 Mon Hi 60°F
10-06-2015 Tue Hi 62°F
10-07-2015 Wed Hi 58°F
10-08-2015 Thu Hi 60°F
Lo 55°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Plaza Street Level
- Field Level
- Empire Level
- Excelsior Level
Adjacent to facility - General
- No open flames. No alcohol.
- test: 234
- No event is scheduled here.
- Grandy's late homer gets Mets to 90 wins
- Uribe 'real iffy' to make NLDS roster
- Denied home field, Mets to open NLDS in LA
- Collins: 'He was great' and 'we were bad'
- deGrom to start Game 1 of NLDS for Mets
- Harvey dominant, but Mets no-hit by Scherzer
- Syndergaard dominates with complete arsenal
- Mets' home-field chances hurt by Harper's HR
- Hello, Jerry: Seinfeld joins Mets' broadcasters
- Matz hopes to pitch in Florida on Thursday
Bigger scoreboard at Citi Field this season2015-01-20 16:39:29
D.J. Short - NBC Sports -
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (718) 651-2100
The Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport at Citi Field is easily accessible to Manhattan by taxi and is within walking distance to the #7 train that transports you to Grand Central Station and Times Square. Queens County buses and the Long Island Rail Road are also nearby. We are ideally located near major Interstates and Local Highways on the East Bound side of the Grand Central Parkway facing Citi Field.
In 2009, Shake Shack opened its windows at Citi Field, home of the New York Mets. Located in the outfield concourse and accessible to all ticket holders, Shake Shack is serving up its famous burgers, dogs and shakes to legions of Mets fans every home game. Ballpark eats have never been this good.
Phone no: (718) 651-2220
Home For True Mets Fans
Phone no: (718) 898-1200
The Worlds Fair Marina is located on a site which has a very storied past. It was originally built as an observation deck for the 1964 Worlds Fair. Over the years it has been a French Bistro, a disco, and restaurants. It has been the site for many memorable moments in the past. Now as the Worlds FairMarina we are here to create decades of special moments.