Chesapeake Energy ArenaOklahoma City Thunder
100 W. Reno Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK, 73102
Chesapeake Energy Arena is home to NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder. It was previously known as Oklahoma City Arena and opened in 2002 with construction costing just under $90 million. Renovations of just over $121 million took place in 2008 and added new restaurants, additional suites, more concessions, a Kid's Zone, a new Daktronics video and scoring system as well as upgrading the floor surface. The stadium has seating for 18,203. For the 2005 and 2006 NBA seasons the New Orleans Hornets played at Chesapeake Energy Arena due to the damage from Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. The stadium has three seating levels with the ability to add a fourth one when concerts are taking place. The lower level features wide, retractable leather seating.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Chesapeake Energy Arena
100 W. Reno Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Call at (405) 602-8700
- $89.2 million
- City of Oklahoma City
- Sink Combs Dethlefs
- Chesapeake Energy
- Oklahoma City Arena, Ford Center
- At Sections 101 amd 106 - access to all levels. Section 109 - access to Club and Suite Level only.
- Northeast Guest Relations desk across from the Ford Center Box Office
- Sections 119 and 228
South side of the Center - Very Limited
Neighboring Cox Convention Cente - Underground Parking Garage
- Professional Bull Riders Event Date Time: 01/21/2017 7:00PM
- Professional Bull Riders Event Date Time: 01/22/2017 1:50PM
- Journey Event Date Time: 08/16/2016 7:00PM
- Blake Shelton Event Date Time: 09/09/2016 TBA
- Blake Shelton Event Date Time: 09/10/2016 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout the facility
Billy Craig BBQ
- Section 120
- Section 317
- Section 315
Red River Bistro
- Section 110
- Sections 107 and 330
- Northeast side of the facility
- Across from Section 102
- FOX Sports Digital
- Report: Monty Williams ready to return to NBA with Spurs
- Former Thunder assistant Monty Williams says he still tries to text his late wife
- Draymond Green says Kevin Durant wouldn't have signed with Warriors if they'd won Finals
- Check out Russell Westbrook's reaction when asked about Kevin Durant
- Kevin Durant never promised Thunder players he was returning to team
- Enes Kanter sticks up for Russell Westbrook on Twitter - 'Speak for Yourself'
- Don't kid yourself; Kevin Durant isn't a villain - 'Speak for Yourself'
- Kevin Durant admits playing at Oracle Arena 'felt a little weird'
- Kevin Durant receives big welcome when introduced to Oracle Arena fans
- All guests and items are subject to search
- Ventilated rooms near Sections 119 and 225, and outdoors near Section 113.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. No flash.
- Permitted. Nothing over-sized.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)