Chesapeake Energy ArenaOklahoma City Thunder
Chesapeake Energy Arena is home to NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder. It was previously known as Oklahoma City Arena and opened in 2002 with construction costing just under $90 million. Renovations of just over $121 million took place in 2008 and added new restaurants, additional suites, more concessions, a Kid's Zone, a new Daktronics video and scoring system as well as upgrading the floor surface. The stadium has seating for 18,203. For the 2005 and 2006 NBA seasons the New Orleans Hornets played at Chesapeake Energy Arena due to the damage from Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. The stadium has three seating levels with the ability to add a fourth one when concerts are taking place. The lower level features wide, retractable leather seating.
- Chesapeake Energy Arena
100 W. Reno Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Call at (405) 602-8700
- City of Oklahoma City
- Sink Combs Dethlefs
- Chesapeake Energy
- Oklahoma City Arena, Ford Center
- At Sections 101 amd 106 - access to all levels. Section 109 - access to Club and Suite Level only.
- Northeast Guest Relations desk across from the Ford Center Box Office
- Sections 119 and 228
South side of the Center - Very Limited
Neighboring Cox Convention Cente - Underground Parking Garage
- 12/13 Los Angeles Lakers at Oklahoma City Thunder
- 12/15 Orlando Magic at Oklahoma City Thunder
- 12/17 Oklahoma City Thunder at Denver Nuggets
- 12/19 Chicago Bulls at Oklahoma City Thunder
- 12/21 Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs
- 12/22 Toronto Raptors at Oklahoma City Thunder
- 12/25 Oklahoma City Thunder at New York Knicks
- 12/27 Oklahoma City Thunder at Charlotte Bobcats
- 12/29 Houston Rockets at Oklahoma City Thunder
- 12/31 Portland Trail Blazers at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Throughout the facility
Billy Craig BBQ
- Section 120
- Section 317
- Section 315
Red River Bistro
- Section 110
- Sections 107 and 330
- Northeast side of the facility
- Across from Section 102
Suspicious package found near Chesapeake Energy Arena2012-06-12 10:21:55
Police received reports of a suspicious package in the downtown Oklahoma City park at 7:09 p.m. Read more here http://bit.ly/L2Yb0k
- All guests and items are subject to search
- Ventilated rooms near Sections 119 and 225, and outdoors near Section 113.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. No flash.
- Permitted. Nothing over-sized.
Browse Fan Reviews
Suspicious package found near Chesapeake Energy Arena
Posted June 12, 2012
Embassy Suites Oklahoma City1815 South Meridian, Oklahoma City, OK, 73108
Phone no: 405-682-6000
At the Embassy Suites Oklahoma City - Will Rogers World Airport hotel, you'll find yourself in spacious, all-suite accommodations just six miles from downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Courtyard Oklahoma City Downtown2 West Reno Avenue , Oklahoma City, OK, 73102
Phone no: 405-232-2290
Adjacent to Historic Bricktown - the newest entertainment district in Oklahoma you will find Oklahoma City's most exciting hotel- the Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown offers a prime location in the city's thriving urban area for meetings, conv
Comfort Inn4625 NE 120th Street, Oklahoma City, OK, 73131
Phone no: 405-478-7282
Free breakfast with hot waffles, free local calls, free high-speed Internet access and wireless Internet access are featured at this Oklahoma City, OK hotel. Be sure to take advantage of the exercise room, indoor heated pool and hot tub located on the pro
Boneyard Grill617 S. Division, Guthrie, OK, 73044
Phone no: 405-293-9615
A classic American steakhouse with a great casual dining experience.
Twelve Oaks6100 N Midwest Blvd, Edmond, OK, 73034
Phone no: 405-340-1002
El Rodeo2015 E Oklahoma Ave, Guthrie, OK, 73044
Phone no: 405-260-7646
Great Mexican food!