Chase FieldArizona Diamondbacks
Dodgers Jump into Pool at Chase Field
Posted September 23, 2013The Los Angeles Dodgers were the first team to ...Read More...
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 107°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 100°F
08-03-2014 Sun Hi 101°F
08-04-2014 Mon Hi 100°F
Lo 82°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Chase Field
401 E. Jefferson St Phoenix, AZ 85004
Call at (602) 462-6700
- $354 million
- Maricupa County
- Ellerbe Becket
- JP Morgan Chase
- Bank One Ball Park
- Center Field
- Go to the main concourse, club/suite level, and upper concourse.
- 376 Ft
- 5 on Main Concourse
- 1 on Suite/Club level
- 1 on Upper Concourse
Surrounding neighborhood - General
- Diamond Level from base to foul pole: $25.00-$30.00
- Outfield: $30.00-$45.00
- Diamond Level Infield: $30.00
- Field Level from base to foul pole: $35.00-$75.00
- Field Level Infield: $55.00-$290.00
- Monster Energy AMA Supercross Event Date Time: 01/10/2015 7:00PM
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 08/02/2014 5:10PM
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 08/03/2014 1:10PM
- Kansas City Royals at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 08/05/2014 6:40PM
- Kansas City Royals at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 08/06/2014 6:40PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
- 2.00 - 10.00
- Main Concourse at section 128
- Upper Concourse at section 332
- Nuno looking to corral long ball against Pirates
- Marte homers in MLB return; Gibby sets wins mark
- Pirates win challenge to erase pickoff at first
- Deadline deals bring in prospects, free up salary
- Kieschnick, Marte called up to bolster roster
- Chavez retires rather than push ailing knee
- Prado dealt to Yanks for catching prospect O'Brien
- D-backs acquire Haniger, Banda from Crew for Parra
- Gibson ties Melvin for most wins as D-backs' manager
- Chavez retires after 17 seasons
Dodgers Jump into Pool at Chase Field2013-09-26 12:51:15
The Los Angeles Dodgers were the first team to ...Read More...
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided
- Permitted. Must be a factory-sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. Must be 11"x11"x15" or less
- Permitted. Must be in clear plastic bag
Browse Fan Reviews
Hyatt Regency Phoenix122 N 2nd St., Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Phone no: (602) 252-1234
Great hotels offer more than just a good night’s sleep. At Hyatt Regency Phoenix you’ll enjoy luxury living, surrounded by endless new experiences, with unique surprises to discover around every turn.
Alice Cooperstown101 E Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Phone no: (602) 253-7337
Sports bar and restaurant featuring barbecue, owned by rock star Alice Cooper. Includes menu, photographs and map.
Tee Pee Tap Room4144 E Indian School Rd., Phoenix, AZ, 85018
Phone no: (602) 956-0178
THE TEE PEE HAS A FANTASTIC FULL SERVICE INDOOR BAR, EQUIPPED WITH TELEVISIONS THAT ARE ALWAYS SHOWING YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS GAMES. WE ALSO HAVE A RELAXING MISTED PATIO WITH A JUKEBOX WHERE YOU CAN JUST HANG OUT OR ENJOY THE MUSIC WHILE YOU WAIT FOR A TABLE. SO COME IN AND COOL OFF WITH ONE OF OUR GREAT MARGARITAS AND HOMEMADE CHIPS AND SALSA!
Coach's Corner Grill333 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Phone no: (602) 293-3332
We Don't Serve Fast Food. We Serve Great Food As Fast As We Can!