Charlotte Sports ParkTampa Bay Rays Sprint Training
2300 El Jobean Rd, Port Charlotte, FL, 33948
Charlotte Sports Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Port Charlotte, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Tampa Bay Rays and also hosts the Gulf Coast Rays and the Charlotte Stone Crabs. The $5 million stadium holds approximately 7,000 people and was opened in 1987.
11-26-2015 Thu Hi 83°F
11-27-2015 Fri Hi 81°F
11-28-2015 Sat Hi 80°F
11-29-2015 Sun Hi 83°F
Lo 65°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Near Security Office
Behind Stadium - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- Behind Home Plate
- Cash family plots special holiday
- Rays deal Yates among handful of moves
- Inbox: Is a big-bat addition next for Rays?
- Rays out to boost run differential with more offense
- MLB Pipeline's 2015 All-Arizona Fall League Team
- Kiermaier nets Best Defensive Player honor
- Whitley plucked off waivers by Rays
- Archer awarded for social media prowess
- Rays add Snell, 5 others to 40-man roster
- Expanded safety nets, in-market streaming coming in '16
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)