Cameron Indoor StadiumDuke University Blue Devils
301 Whitford Dr, Durham, NC, 27706
Built in 1940 at a cost of just over $400,000 Cameron Indoor Stadium is an iconic venue on the campus of Duke University. At the time of its construction, Cameron Indoor Stadium was one of the largest facilities in the United States Current capacity of the stadium is 9,314 seats. The structure's external appearance blends into the Duke campus, having been constructed of the same stone as many other campus buildings. Today this venue is one of the smallest in the nation on a major college campus. Cameron Indoor Stadium is the home for Duke men's and women's basketball. Over the years, many awards have been garnered by this facility. Despite its relatively small capacity, it is considered an iconic venue for all of college sports. There is a long waiting list for visitors who wish to view a men's college basketball game here.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Duke Ranks Third on AP All-Time Top 100
- Duke Set for Mason Rudolph, Intercollegiate Bouts
- Hammarberg Tabbed RMHC Student-Athlete of the Week
- Kennard Earns 2nd-Team Consensus All-America Status
- Jones Tapped for 3-Point Championship
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)