Busch StadiumSt Louis Cardinals
Busch Stadium is located in downtown St. Louis, Missouri and is the home stadium of the St. Louis Cardinals. The St. Louis Cardinals have had three stadiums in their tenure all of which have shared the same name of Busch Stadium. The current stadium is also referred to as “New Busch Stadium” or “Busch Stadium III”. The first stadium of the Cardinals was originally named Sportsman Park and was renamed to Busch Stadium in 1953 after Gussie Busch, the team owner at the time. The first stadium closed in 1966. The Cardinals then moved into their second stadium that had the name Busch Memorial Stadium. The current stadium is named after the company Anheuser-Busch instead of the original team owner. Anheuser-Busch in which signed the naming rights deal in 2006 for 20 years keeping the stadium ironically name as Busch Stadium. The Cardinals ownership in 1995 started lobbying for a new stadium. In 2001 funding was secured and a contract was signed to build the new stadium. Construction began in 2004 and in 2006 the current Busch Stadium opened. The stadium has the seating capacity of 43,975 and with standing room 46,861. The playing surface is Kentucky Bluegrass a type of natural grass. Fans from nearly anywhere in the stadium have great views of the Gateway Arch and of downtown St. Louis.
10-25-2014 Sat Hi 81°F
10-26-2014 Sun Hi 77°F
10-27-2014 Mon Hi 79°F
10-28-2014 Tue Hi 65°F
Lo 45°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Level 1 Main Concourse: Next to Team Store behind Section 165; Inside Gate 5 behind Section 597; Behind Section 145
- Level 3: Redbird Club; Behind Section 263
- Level 4: Behind Section 334; Behind Section 356
Street Lot - General
- Corner of Broadway and Spruce Street
Parking Garage - General
- Entrances on 8th Street and 9th Street
Parking Garage - General
- Entrances on Broadway and S. 4th St.
Street Lot - General
- Under Hwy. 40, east of Broadway
Sheraton Hotel Lot - Valet
- Corner of S. 14th St. and Spruce
- No event is scheduled here.
The Official Cardinals Team Store
- at the corner of 8th and Clark St. between Gates 3 & 4
- Fans Nest at Broadway (including the Jersey Lettering Booth) Main Concourse near Gate 1; Fans Nest at Home Plate - Level 4 behind Section 450; Fans Nest at Riverview Corner - Level 4 behind Section 437
- on Level 1, Section 148 behind homeplate & Level 4 behind section 340
- Wainwright has cartilage trimmed from elbow
- Small tweaks all the Cardinals need this offseason
- Molina, Wainwright finalists to be repeat Gold Glove winners
- Navy grad Harris finally pursuing MLB dream
- Cardinals may gain Spring Training neighbors, stay in Jupiter
- Despite NLCS loss, Cards happy to be in 'Final Four'
- Cardinals prioritize upgrading bench, bullpen
- With RF unsettled, Cards think Taveras can step up
- Cards expect full coaching staff to return
- Jay to have wrist surgery; Yadi, Waino prescribed rest
- All people and bags are subject to visual and electric wand scan
- Permitted Still and Video
- Permitted but must not block other's views
- Permitted - do not exceed 16" x 16" x 8"
- Permitted the use of strollers should not interfere with other g
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (314) 621-2000
At Westin, our goal is that you leave feeling better than when you arrived.From our Heavenly Bed® and Bath to WestinWORKOUT®, we strive to develop experiences that help you be at your best in mind, body, and spirit
Phone no: (314) 436-1559
4 Hands Brewing Company, located in St. Louis Missouri, will provide the craft beer enthusiast a handcrafted portfolio inspired by the American Craft movement as well as Traditional Belgian and French style Farmhouse ales. The Barrel Aged Program will produce a truly unique line of beers. The use of Wine And Spirit Barrels containing an array of adjuncts (fruit, herbs, spices) in conjunction with wild yeast strains will enhance the flavors to produce a one of a kind beer.
Phone no: (314) 421-1540
The moment you walk in the door the terrazzo floors inlaid with brass, the photo tile of Mike in his prime, warm wood and soft lights pave the way to the dining room full of eye candy. You are immediately mesmerized by the "tower of baseballs," a 4-sided floor-to-ceiling display of autographed baseballs surrounded by elegant banquette seating. The granite fireplace is flanked on either side by showcases of baseball bats signed by the best in the game! Tables along the wall of windows offer panoramic views of Kiener Plaza and bustling Market Street. This is the place to see and be seen.
Phone no: (314) 241-8121
We bake our own buns, we make our own ice cream, pickles, and much more! All of our beef is 100% grass-fed and we are pouring only local craft beer.