Brown StadiumBrown Bears
88 Elmgrove Ave, Providence, RI, 02906
The Brown Stadium is home to the Brown University's NCAA football and track and field teams, the Bears. The Bears are a member of the Ivy League division. The stadium opened in 1925 and has a current seating capacity of 20,000 people. The facility is located in Providence, Rhode Island and the football field features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium has been used for an Abercrombie and Fitch photo shoot. The field is surrounded by a track and there is a scoreboard as well as bleacher seating or the fans. The stadium has hosted the NCAA D1’s lacrosse championships before.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Honorary Brown Football Captains To Participate In The 100th Governor’s Cup Game
- 2015 Brown Football Season Tickets On Sale!
- Brown Athletics Honors 2015 Award Winners at Seventh Annual Senior Celebration
- Brown Football Class of 2019
- Brown’s Courtland Clavette Signs With Tampa Bay
- Brown Football Leads Nation With 16 Members Named To 2015 NFF Hampshire Honor Society
- Brown Football Hosts 6th Annual “Be The Match” Bone Marrow Donor Testing Drive on Tuesday, April 14
- James Develin Compares Coach Belichick and Coach Estes - Final Sitdown
- James Develin on Representing the Ivy League in the NFL
- What Does Brown Mean To You? James Develin, #46, New England Patriots
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)