Brown StadiumBrown Bears
88 Elmgrove Ave, Providence, RI, 02906
The Brown Stadium is home to the Brown University's NCAA football and track and field teams, the Bears. The Bears are a member of the Ivy League division. The stadium opened in 1925 and has a current seating capacity of 20,000 people. The facility is located in Providence, Rhode Island and the football field features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium has been used for an Abercrombie and Fitch photo shoot. The field is surrounded by a track and there is a scoreboard as well as bleacher seating or the fans. The stadium has hosted the NCAA D1’s lacrosse championships before.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Brown Prepares For 139th Season Of Intercollegiate Football With Opening Of Preseason Practice
- Ivy League Announces Its 2016 Television Schedule
- Brown Football Season Tickets On Sale!
- Brown University Announces Lead Gift for Berylson Football Complex
- Brown University Football Class of 2020
- Brown Football Annual Spring Game To Be Held On Saturday, April 30 At Brown Stadium
- Bears Ramping Up for 2016 Season With Spring Practice
- Brown Football Hosts 7th Annual “Be The Match” Bone Marrow Donor Testing Drive on Tuesday, April 12
- Estes: Ivy League formalizing something that had been common practice for years.
- Registration Open For 2016 Phil Estes Football Camp
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)