Breslin Student Events CenterMichigan State Spartans
150 Administration Rd, East Lansing, MI, 48824
The Jack Breslin Student Events Center is home to the Michigan State University's NCAA basketball teams the Spartans. The stadium opened in 1989 after 3 years of construction with initial construction costs of $45 million. It features a hardwood playing court and has a current seating capacity of 14,797 which is slightly reduced from when the center opened in 1989 with a seating capacity of 15,138. The stadium is capable of having 16,280 available seats depending on the set up. In addition to college basketball the stadium also holds the exams for the Michigan State Bar test, music concerts, graduation ceremonies, and circuses. Additions to the stadium include a new replay video board added in 1997, renovated locker rooms in 2007, a new HD Scoreboard in 2011, and repainting of the basketball court in 2012.
12-19-2014 Fri Hi 33°F
12-20-2014 Sat Hi 34°F
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 37°F
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 39°F
Lo 37°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- On the Concourse adjacent to Gate B
- $3.00 and up
- No event is scheduled here.
- Across from Gate B on the Concourse
- Throughout the facility
- Michigan State Men's Basketball news
- Kenny Goins: Strength In Family
- Michigan State Hosts Texas Southern On Saturday
- Dawson Will Miss MSU's Next Two Games
- Post-Game Quotes: Michigan State vs. Eastern Michigan
- Game Notes vs. Eastern Michigan
- No. 25 Michigan State Tops Eastern Michigan, 66-46
- Prolific Shooting Spartans Host Eagles And Their Strong Defense
- Post Game Quotes: Oakland
- Game Notes vs. Oakland
- All items are subject to a visual inspection
- Outside at Gate A
- Permitted. No film or flash.
- Permiited. Nothing oversized.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)