Breslin Student Events CenterMichigan State Spartans
150 Administration Rd, East Lansing, MI, 48824
The Jack Breslin Student Events Center is home to the Michigan State University's NCAA basketball teams the Spartans. The stadium opened in 1989 after 3 years of construction with initial construction costs of $45 million. It features a hardwood playing court and has a current seating capacity of 14,797 which is slightly reduced from when the center opened in 1989 with a seating capacity of 15,138. The stadium is capable of having 16,280 available seats depending on the set up. In addition to college basketball the stadium also holds the exams for the Michigan State Bar test, music concerts, graduation ceremonies, and circuses. Additions to the stadium include a new replay video board added in 1997, renovated locker rooms in 2007, a new HD Scoreboard in 2011, and repainting of the basketball court in 2012.
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 35°F
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 16°F
02-02-2015 Mon Hi 13°F
02-03-2015 Tue Hi 26°F
Lo 22°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- On the Concourse adjacent to Gate B
- $3.00 and up
- No event is scheduled here.
- Across from Gate B on the Concourse
- Throughout the facility
- Michigan State Men's Basketball news
- Super Bowl Sunday Brings In-State Rivalry
- Denzel Valentine: Expanding The Family Legacy
- Dawson Puts Up 17 in Michigan State Win Over Rutgers, 71-51
- MSU Receives $3 Million Gift for Spartan Athletics
- Spartans Travel To Rutgers For Rescheduled Contest
- Michigan State-Rutgers Rescheduled For Thursday
- MSU-Rutgers Men's Basketball Postponed
- Nebraska Holds Off The Spartans 79-77
- Top Defenses Meet When MSU Travels To Nebraska
- All items are subject to a visual inspection
- Outside at Gate A
- Permitted. No film or flash.
- Permiited. Nothing oversized.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)