Bowman FieldWilliamsport Crosscutters
1700 W. Fourth St, Williamsport, PA, 17701
Bowman Field is home to the minor league baseball team of the New York Penn League, the Williamsport Crosscutters. The stadium opened in 1926 after about a year of construction with initial construction costs of only $75,000. The ballpark is located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania and the field features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 4,200 people and has hosted ice hockey games at the rink nearby. The facility was initially known as Memorial Field but was named in honor of J Walton Bowman.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 2015 Cutters Season in Review
- Cutters Championship Hopes Dashed with 4-0 Loss
- Cutters Force a Game Three with Huge 3-1 Win
- Wrestling Under the Stars Rescheduled to Sept. 27
- Cutters Drop Game One against West Virginia
- Cutters Drop Home Final to State College
- Josh Tobias Named Cutters MVP. Gueller Top Hurler.
- Cutters Victorious on Road against State College
- Cutters Drop 2-1 Decision in Extra Innings
- Cutters Silence West Virginia's Bats in 2-0 win
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)