Blair County Ballpark Altoona Curves
1000 Park Ave , Altoona , PA, 16602
People's Natural Gas Field is home to the minor league baseball team, the Altoona Curve. The stadium opened in 1999 after just over a year of construction with initial construction costs of $20 million. The ballpark was formerly known as the Blair County Ballpark but its name was changed in 2012. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 7,210 and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium is located in Altoona, Pennsylvania. The ballpark features concessions and restrooms in the concourse area and behind right field people can see a roller coaster that is part of the Lakemont Amusement Park.
07-30-2014 Wed Hi 78°F
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 82°F
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 78°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 77°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Curve Bite Howlers in Rubber Game; Win 6-3
- Big Hit Eludes Curve in One-Run Loss
- All About Allie: Curve Win Fourth Straight
- Quality Play Continues: Curve Top Baysox 6-3
- Blackjack: Curve Annihilate Baysox 11-0
- Hardy Har: Harlan Dazzles Baysox in Victory
- Four Firework Shows, Curious George + Piney Set to Invade Curve, Pa.
- Altoona Roughed Up in Loss to Bowie
- Curve Offense Rocks New Britain in Series Finale
- Seesaw Affair Sees Curve Finish on Top
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)