Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
09-20-2014 Sat Hi 84°F
09-21-2014 Sun Hi 91°F
09-22-2014 Mon Hi 90°F
09-23-2014 Tue Hi 84°F
Lo 74°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Twins shut down Perkins for season with forearm injury
- Swarzak to make another start in place of Milone
- Arcia returns, but Escobar still resting injured shoulder
- May, Twins hope to play spoiler, win series against Tribe
- Plouffe deals Indians crushing loss in walk-off win
- Inbox: How can club improve next season?
- Twins' big sixth trips up Tigers again
- Gardy gets call at first base overturned
- Twins announce four-year pact with Chattanooga
- Hicks the hero as Twins walk off over Tigers
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)