Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
10-31-2014 Fri Hi 85°F
11-01-2014 Sat Hi 70°F
11-02-2014 Sun Hi 67°F
11-03-2014 Mon Hi 78°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Buxton expected back for Spring Training after surgery
- Starting rotation biggest area of need for Twins
- Allen, Wills among new faces on Hall's Golden Era ballot
- Twins' Reed making transition from college look easy
- Twins' decision on manager likely coming within week
- Top overall prospect Buxton to miss rest of Fall League
- Fall Stars Game filled to brim with talent
- Country star Chesney returning to Target Field
- Hughes leads the way among Twins GIBBY nominees
- Twins re-sign Hamburger, six others to Minors deals
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)