Bill Hammond StadiumFort Meyers Miracle
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 81°F
03-12-2014 Wed Hi 81°F
03-13-2014 Thu Hi 69°F
03-14-2014 Fri Hi 80°F
Lo 59°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Second spring start has Nolasco feeling 'great'
- Veteran leader Suzuki already earning rave reviews
- Nolasco tosses four as Kubel goes yard vs. Rays
- Arcia, Hicks stay home for precautionary reasons
- Guerrier makes spring debut in intrasquad contest
- Fifth-starter battle to assume spring spotlight
- Replay not in season form for Phillies, Twins
- Pelfrey, Deduno lead strong pitching effort in tie
- Gardenhire pleased with Pelfrey, Deduno
- Live BP to precede Florimon's first spring action
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)