Bill Hammond StadiumFort Meyers Miracle
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
04-20-2014 Sun Hi 80°F
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 84°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 85°F
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 85°F
Lo 67°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Suzuki makes impact as DH in loss to KC
- Bartlett set to end comeback bid with Twins
- Gardy believes pitching staff will turn corner
- Twins foiled by mistakes in Royals' big inning
- Twins turn to Hughes in finale against Royals
- Dozier's power surge sparking offensive attack
- Gardy gives Kubel break against lefty Vargas
- Nolasco, Twins stymied in opener against KC
- Twins pounce with wild rally in six-run eighth
- Twins take Game 1 behind Gibson's eight scoreless
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)