Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
09-01-2014 Mon Hi 95°F
09-02-2014 Tue Hi 97°F
09-03-2014 Wed Hi 93°F
09-04-2014 Thu Hi 92°F
Lo 76°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Hicks among eight callups joining Twins on Tuesday
- Thompson strong in return to big leagues
- Suzuki OK but rests after taking foul tip off jaw
- Meyer hits Minor League DL with shoulder inflammation
- Nolasco falls victim to O's bats in Baltimore
- Twins No. 4 prospect Meyer exits start as precaution
- Twins successfully challenge transfer call
- Twins GM Ryan eyeing potential September callups
- Vargas getting extended look at first base
- Troubles with RISP cost Twins in Baltimore
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)