Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
08-21-2014 Thu Hi 97°F
08-22-2014 Fri Hi 97°F
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 92°F
08-24-2014 Sun Hi 100°F
Lo 76°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Hughes outduels Kluber as Twins end scoreless skid
- Gardenhire wins one challenge, loses another
- Pino coming up to start Game 1 of doubleheader
- Gardy working to get Santana more time at short
- Milone aiming to bounce back in clash vs. Tigers
- Francona goes 1-for-2 on replay challenges
- Dozier sixth Twins player to notch 20/20 season
- Pino expected to start in weekend twin bill
- Pitching prospect Stewart exits as precaution
- Offensive woes continue as Twins drop series
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)