Bill Hammond StadiumFort Meyers Miracle
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 91°F
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 96°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 89°F
08-03-2014 Sun Hi 87°F
Lo 76°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Twins acquire Milone from A's in exchange for Fuld
- Correia looks to regain first-half form in series finale
- Twins strand too many runners in loss to Royals
- Twins can't capitalize on overturned call
- Arcia back with team after birth of son
- Prospect Berrios may not miss a start
- Gibson bounces back from back issue, beats Royals
- Twins sign undrafted pitcher who can throw 100 mph
- Twins lose challenge, Gardy gets ejected
- Arcia misses Tuesday's game for birth of baby boy
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)