Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 75°F
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 73°F
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 73°F
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 78°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- 2015 Prospect Watch: Top 10 outfielders
- Twins announce Spring Training broadcast schedule
- Prospect Watch: Top 10 shortstops
- Santana, Escobar to engage in shortstop competition
- Fans show support, optimism at Target Field TwinsFest
- Torii returns to open arms at TwinsFest
- Perkins recovered from arm injury, prepared for camp
- Meyer ready to compete for Major League rotation
- Mauer, Molitor excited to work together in 2015
- Twins, left-hander Duensing avoid arbitration
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)