Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 81°F
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 84°F
12-24-2014 Wed Hi 82°F
12-25-2014 Thu Hi 74°F
Lo 49°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Twins extend Hughes through 2019
- Buxton, Berrios among 18 non-roster spring invitees
- Twins name Quade as Triple-A manager
- Depth gives Twins options for No. 5 starter
- AL Central looking like one powerhouse division
- Hammond Stadium renovations enter final stretch
- Twins gear up for 55th annual Winter Caravan
- Twins don't leave Winter Meetings empty-handed
- Twins select righty Graham in Rule 5 Draft
- Santana ready to get started with Twins
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)