Bill Snyder Family StadiumK-State Wildcats
Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium is a stadium in Manhattan, Kansas and is the home field of the Kansas State University Wildcats football team. It is named after head coach Bill Snyder and his family. The stadium seats 50,000.
04-01-2015 Wed Hi 83°F
04-02-2015 Thu Hi 73°F
04-03-2015 Fri Hi 56°F
04-04-2015 Sat Hi 68°F
Lo 51°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium opened as KSU Stadium in 1968, with a seating capacity of 35,000. It was the replacement for the on-campus Memorial Stadium, which hosted Kansas State football games since 1922 (and is still standing today). The first game played at the new stadium was on September 21, 1968 – Kansas State shut out Colorado State 21-0. In 1970, 4,000 permanent bleacher seats were added to the east side and 3,000 temporary seats on the west side. Also that year, an AstroTurf playing field was installed in place of natural grass. Over the next two decades, the stadium received only periodic updates. First, the original turf was replaced in 1980 with a product called Superturf, and lights were installed prior to the 1983 season. In 1993, on its 25th anniversary, KSU Stadium saw its first significant permanent addition – a five-level press box and luxury suites on the west side of the field, named the Dev Nelson press box. After the 1998 season, an upper deck was added on the east grandstands which increased the official stadium capacity to 50,300. Prior to the 2002 season, the artificial turf was updated to a more cushioned FieldTurf surface at a cost of $800,000. Prior to the 2006 season, another $5.6 million was used to renovate the locker-room complex and add new north end zone seating, reportedly raising the permanent seating capacity by approximately 1,900. Although new permanent seating was added, the athletic department actually lowered the stadium's official seating capacity to 50,000 following the renovation.
- Outside Gate H
East and West sides of the Stadi - Reserved
- Must have a permit
East of the Stadium - Public Lot 9
- $15.00/cars, $30.00/charter buses
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the concourse
- West side at the North Entrance
- East and West sides of the Stadium
- Kansas State Football news
- K-State Opens Spring Football Practice
- SRO Tickets Now Available for Spring Game
- Lockett Named Jet Award Winner
- Football to Hold Summer Camps
- K-State Football Names 2015 Player Representatives
- First-Day Sales Record Broken for Fourth-Straight Year
- Future Non-Conference Opponents Announced
- 2015 Football Ticket Options Announced
- Football to Hold Annual Coaching Clinic
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. 1 Liter max. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 18x9x16 inches max.