AutoZone ParkMemphis Redbirds
200 Union Ave., Memphis, TN, 38103
The AutoZone Park is home to the AAA minor league baseball team that is affiliated with the MLB's St. Louis Cardinals, the Pacific Coast League's Memphis Redbirds. The ballpark opened in 2000 after just over two years of construction with initial construction costs of $80.5 million. The stadium is located in Memphis, Tennessee and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 14,384. The stadium features special seating sections for fans including forty eight luxury suites and it has an air conditioned concourse that has concessions and restrooms. The ballpark is known for having one of the minor league's largest HD video scoreboards which was added in 2012.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- In Backstop Baseball Emporium (Team Store) - to the left of Main Gate
- Behind Section 103
- Corner of 3rd and Union
Season Ticket Ho
- Madison St.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Behind Section 100
Backstop Baseball Emporium (Team Store)
- To The Left of Main Entrance
- Pregame Details Available for the Cardinals Exhibition Game
- John Mozeliak to Speak at AutoZone Park Before Cardinals Exhibition Game
- Redbirds Looking for Team Rockey Members!
- AutoZone Park Sprouts Miracle-Gro® Rooftop Garden
- Redbirds Announce 12 Fireworks Shows at AutoZone Park
- Individual Tickets to Cardinals Exhibition Game On Sale Now
- Rendezvous Returning to AutoZone Park
- Redbirds Reveal Plans for Team Store Inside AutoZone Park
- Redbirds Announce Front Office Personnel Moves
- Redbirds, MLB Make Donation to Memphis Public Schools
- All items are subject to search
- In Designated Areas Only
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)