AutoZone ParkMemphis Redbirds
200 Union Ave., Memphis, TN, 38103
The AutoZone Park is home to the AAA minor league baseball team that is affiliated with the MLB's St. Louis Cardinals, the Pacific Coast League's Memphis Redbirds. The ballpark opened in 2000 after just over two years of construction with initial construction costs of $80.5 million. The stadium is located in Memphis, Tennessee and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 14,384. The stadium features special seating sections for fans including forty eight luxury suites and it has an air conditioned concourse that has concessions and restrooms. The ballpark is known for having one of the minor league's largest HD video scoreboards which was added in 2012.
02-10-2016 Wed Hi 42°F
02-11-2016 Thu Hi 48°F
02-12-2016 Fri Hi 56°F
02-13-2016 Sat Hi 37°F
Lo 26°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- In Backstop Baseball Emporium (Team Store) - to the left of Main Gate
- Behind Section 103
- Corner of 3rd and Union
Season Ticket Ho
- Madison St.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Behind Section 100
Backstop Baseball Emporium (Team Store)
- To The Left of Main Entrance
- Redbirds To Host Seasonal Job Fair At AutoZone Park From February 19-20
- Redbirds Valentine's Day Packs On Sale Now
- Redbirds Launch Trio Of New Mini-Packs
- Mike Shildt To Return As Redbirds Manager
- AutoZone Park To Host 2016 Gildan® Triple-A National Championship Game
- Minor League Free Agent Signings Update
- AutoZone Park Renovations Recognized With Award
- Where Are Former Redbirds Playing In 2016?
- Former Redbirds Remaining In The St. Louis Cardinals Organization Entering 2016
- AutoZone Park Recognized As No. 2 In Minor League Ballpark Rankings
- All items are subject to search
- In Designated Areas Only
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)