AT&T ParkSan Francisco Giants
Chewing tobacco banned from ballpark
Posted May 12, 2015Associated Press - SAN FRANCISCO &ndas...Read More...
AT&T Park takes ballpark food to a whole new level
Posted October 27, 2014Eric Adler - Kansas City Star - SAN FRANCISCO&...Read More...
MLB Stadiums accept Apple Pay
Posted October 21, 2014Luke Dormehl - Cult of Mac - iPhone 6 owners w...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- AT&T Park
24 Willie Mays Plaza San Francisco, CA 94107
Call at (415) 972-2000
- $357 million
- China Basin Baseball Corp
- AT&T Communications
- Pacific Bell Park, SBC Park
- Center Field
- Lefty O'Doul Plaza, Seals Plaza
- Available throughout
Willie Mays Gate
- 3rd and King Streets
- Third St and Berry
- Portwalk behind Center Field
- Second and King St
Lots A, D and Pier 48 - General
- Lots A, B and C Only. One spot per vehicle.
UC San Francisco - Garage
- View Left Field: $5.00
- View Reserved Outfield: $8.00
- View Box Left Field: $11.00-12.00
- Bleachers: $9.00-$17.00
- View Reserved Left Field: $13.00-$17.00
- View Box: $21.00-$23.00
- Lower Box Left Field: $20.00-$25.00
- Arcarde: $22.00-$27.00
- Club Left Field: $25.00-$29.00
- Lower Box: $26.00-$34.00
- Premium Lower Box: $32.00-$46.00
- Club Outfield : $45.00-$52.00
- Club Infield : $60.00-$70.00
- Field Club: $68.00-$85.00
- No event is scheduled here.
John J. McGraws Derby Grill
Gilroy Garlic Fries
- 2.00 - 10.00
- Bochy: Mad Bumgarner reached 'boiling point'
- Hudson understands, welcomes Leake trade
- Leake excited to join Giants; will start Sunday
- Heston to match up with fellow no-no tosser Hamels
- Homers haunt MadBum; Giants fall in Texas
- Giants acquire righty Leake from Reds
- Pence provides jolt in all facets for Giants
- Giants break stalemate vs. Brewers with big 7th
- Vogelsong bringing heat out of Giants' bullpen
- Cain wobbles, accenting search for starter
MLB Stadiums accept Apple Pay2014-10-21 20:09:51
Luke Dormehl - Cult of Mac -
AT&T Park takes ballpark food to a whole new level2014-10-27 15:11:33
Eric Adler - Kansas City Star -
Chewing tobacco banned from ballpark2015-05-12 14:18:18
Associated Press -
- All items subject to search.
- Hand-held. No Gameplay video.
- Allowed. Must be small.
- Factory sealed soft plastic.
- Allowed. Must fold or be checked in at gate.
- 16x16x8 inches max
- Must be in a soft-sided, clear container.
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (415) 947-0700
Your San Francisco downtown hotel! Located on the corner of Second Street and Folsom Avenue, this Courtyard by Marriott hotel is in the heart of SOMA, within walking distance of the Moscone Convention Center, AT&T Park, Union Square, and all the great restaurants, clubs and shops of downtown San Francisco.
Phone no: (415) 957-1129
Ten years later, we are more NOW than ever...our menu blends a unique mix of fresh ingredients and Caribbean-style spices and prepares for you a healthy, value-priced tasty meal served by friendly staff. Music, outdoors and attention to detail...we offer you an escape from the outside world; we create our own special island in the midst of a contemporary urban setting. Our menu reflects roots springing from Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico, with a special zing. Bring your sunglasses!
Phone no: (415) 896-1127
At Ironside, we take pride in serving simple, American-style comfort food with a not-so-simple eye for detail. Every menu item is carefully thought-out and impeccably prepared. Our Executive Chef Bob Cina doesn't know how to do it any other way. Relax and enjoy our rustic, split-level dining room, reminiscent of a San Francisco shipyard - but let our swabbies do the heavy lifting!
Phone no: (415) 546-6666
Amici's East Coast Pizzeria is about quality, convenience, and enjoying the Northeast's distinctive Italian fare. In the mid-1980's two East Coast transplants, Peter Cooperstein from Boston, and Mike Forter from New York decided to do something about their mutual longing for the style of pizza they'd grown up with, and set out on a quest to learn the secrets that made pies from the famous pizzerias of New York, Boston, and Connecticut so distinctively delicious.