AT&T ParkSan Francisco Giants
Located towards the edge of downtown San Francisco, AT & T Park is home to the San Francisco Giants. With its breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay and its design make AT & T Park one of the best ballparks in the league. The San Francisco Giants had formerly played at Candlestick Park. In 1976, Bob Lurie brought the Giants then wanting to build a new stadium in the downtown area. With little interest in a new stadium Bob Lurie sold the team to Peter Magowan in 1992. In 1995 the Giants announced plans for a new stadium to be built. Construction started in late 1997 for the new Giants stadium and was completed in 2000. Pacific Bell purchased the naming rights for 24 years and the stadiums name became Pacific Bell Park. SBC Communications acquired Pacific Bell in 2003 and changed the stadiums name to SBC Park. In 2006 SBC Communications acquired AT & T changing the name once more to AT & T Park. The seating capacity for AT & T Park is 41,915 and the playing surface is natural grass.
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 64°F
08-24-2014 Sun Hi 64°F
08-25-2014 Mon Hi 62°F
08-26-2014 Tue Hi 64°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- AT&T Park
24 Willie Mays Plaza San Francisco, CA 94107
Call at (415) 972-2000
- $357 million
- China Basin Baseball Corp
- AT&T Communications
- Pacific Bell Park, SBC Park
- Center Field
- Lefty O'Doul Plaza, Seals Plaza
- Available throughout
Willie Mays Gate
- 3rd and King Streets
- Third St and Berry
- Portwalk behind Center Field
- Second and King St
Lots A, D and Pier 48 - General
- Lots A, B and C Only. One spot per vehicle.
UC San Francisco - Garage
- View Left Field: $5.00
- View Reserved Outfield: $8.00
- View Box Left Field: $11.00-12.00
- Bleachers: $9.00-$17.00
- View Reserved Left Field: $13.00-$17.00
- View Box: $21.00-$23.00
- Lower Box Left Field: $20.00-$25.00
- Arcarde: $22.00-$27.00
- Club Left Field: $25.00-$29.00
- Lower Box: $26.00-$34.00
- Premium Lower Box: $32.00-$46.00
- Club Outfield : $45.00-$52.00
- Club Infield : $60.00-$70.00
- Field Club: $68.00-$85.00
- No event is scheduled here.
John J. McGraws Derby Grill
Gilroy Garlic Fries
- 2.00 - 10.00
- Prospect Blackburn fires seven shutout innings
- Panik's huge night helps Giants halt Nats' surge
- Bochy: No talks of position switch for Posey
- Peavy impressed with Lincecum's accomplishments
- Lincecum looking to lock down career win No. 100
- Posey, Panda back Bumgarner's great start
- Replay confirms Alcantara not hit by pitch
- Belt, Sanchez may return before end of season
- Giants must take advantage of opportunity
- Pennant-chasing Giants take care of Cubs early
- All items subject to search.
- Hand-held. No Gameplay video.
- Allowed. Must be small.
- Factory sealed soft plastic.
- Allowed. Must fold or be checked in at gate.
- 16x16x8 inches max
- Must be in a soft-sided, clear container.
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (415) 947-0700
Your San Francisco downtown hotel! Located on the corner of Second Street and Folsom Avenue, this Courtyard by Marriott hotel is in the heart of SOMA, within walking distance of the Moscone Convention Center, AT&T Park, Union Square, and all the great restaurants, clubs and shops of downtown San Francisco.
Phone no: (415) 957-1129
Ten years later, we are more NOW than ever...our menu blends a unique mix of fresh ingredients and Caribbean-style spices and prepares for you a healthy, value-priced tasty meal served by friendly staff. Music, outdoors and attention to detail...we offer you an escape from the outside world; we create our own special island in the midst of a contemporary urban setting. Our menu reflects roots springing from Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico, with a special zing. Bring your sunglasses!
Phone no: (415) 896-1127
At Ironside, we take pride in serving simple, American-style comfort food with a not-so-simple eye for detail. Every menu item is carefully thought-out and impeccably prepared. Our Executive Chef Bob Cina doesn't know how to do it any other way. Relax and enjoy our rustic, split-level dining room, reminiscent of a San Francisco shipyard - but let our swabbies do the heavy lifting!
Phone no: (415) 546-6666
Amici's East Coast Pizzeria is about quality, convenience, and enjoying the Northeast's distinctive Italian fare. In the mid-1980's two East Coast transplants, Peter Cooperstein from Boston, and Mike Forter from New York decided to do something about their mutual longing for the style of pizza they'd grown up with, and set out on a quest to learn the secrets that made pies from the famous pizzerias of New York, Boston, and Connecticut so distinctively delicious.