AT&T ParkSan Francisco Giants
Giants play as visitors in home ballpark
Posted July 24, 2013It was opposite day at AT&T Park on Tuesday nig...Read More...
Dodgers fan slain following Giants game
Posted September 26, 2013(09-26) 08:18 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- A man wearin...Read More...
Giants and A's playing in the same ballpark? It could happen
Posted November 4, 2013With the A's lease-extension negotiations boggi...Read More...
07-24-2014 Thu Hi 74°F
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 78°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 73°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 71°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- AT&T Park
24 Willie Mays Plaza San Francisco, CA 94107
Call at (415) 972-2000
- $357 million
- China Basin Baseball Corp
- AT&T Communications
- Pacific Bell Park, SBC Park
- Center Field
- Lefty O'Doul Plaza, Seals Plaza
- Available throughout
Willie Mays Gate
- 3rd and King Streets
- Third St and Berry
- Portwalk behind Center Field
- Second and King St
Lots A, D and Pier 48 - General
- Lots A, B and C Only. One spot per vehicle.
UC San Francisco - Garage
- View Left Field: $5.00
- View Reserved Outfield: $8.00
- View Box Left Field: $11.00-12.00
- Bleachers: $9.00-$17.00
- View Reserved Left Field: $13.00-$17.00
- View Box: $21.00-$23.00
- Lower Box Left Field: $20.00-$25.00
- Arcarde: $22.00-$27.00
- Club Left Field: $25.00-$29.00
- Lower Box: $26.00-$34.00
- Premium Lower Box: $32.00-$46.00
- Club Outfield : $45.00-$52.00
- Club Infield : $60.00-$70.00
- Field Club: $68.00-$85.00
- No event is scheduled here.
John J. McGraws Derby Grill
Gilroy Garlic Fries
- 2.00 - 10.00
- Tight Dodgers-Giants race is good for baseball
- Adrianza's leg injury may clear way for Uggla
- Bochy's rotation reflecting one game at a time
- Giants stumble behind Hudson in Philly finale
- Bumgarner, Pence star in Giants' victory
- Belt having trouble shaking concussion
- Lincecum hopes to increase Giants' lead over LA
- First career save gives Lincecum rare feat
- Crawford's big hit in 14th wins it for Giants
- Panik sprains ankle, departs early vs. Phillies
Giants play as visitors in home ballpark2013-07-24 13:07:07
It was opposite day at AT&T Park on Tuesday nig...Read More...
Dodgers fan slain following Giants game2013-10-02 15:51:50
(09-26) 08:18 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- A man wearin...Read More...
Giants and A's playing in the same ballpark? It could happen2013-11-04 15:16:11
With the A's lease-extension negotiations boggi...Read More...
The Associated Press HONOLULU — Eight speakers commented Thursda2014-07-17 18:36:51Read More...
- All items subject to search.
- Hand-held. No Gameplay video.
- Allowed. Must be small.
- Factory sealed soft plastic.
- Allowed. Must fold or be checked in at gate.
- 16x16x8 inches max
- Must be in a soft-sided, clear container.
Browse Fan Reviews
Courtyard Downtown San Francisco299 2nd St., San Francisco, CA, 94105
Phone no: (415) 947-0700
Your San Francisco downtown hotel! Located on the corner of Second Street and Folsom Avenue, this Courtyard by Marriott hotel is in the heart of SOMA, within walking distance of the Moscone Convention Center, AT&T Park, Union Square, and all the great restaurants, clubs and shops of downtown San Francisco.
Primo Patio Cafe214 Townsend St., San Francisco, CA, 94107
Phone no: (415) 957-1129
Ten years later, we are more NOW than ever...our menu blends a unique mix of fresh ingredients and Caribbean-style spices and prepares for you a healthy, value-priced tasty meal served by friendly staff. Music, outdoors and attention to detail...we offer you an escape from the outside world; we create our own special island in the midst of a contemporary urban setting. Our menu reflects roots springing from Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico, with a special zing. Bring your sunglasses!
Ironside Sandwich Restaurant680 2nd St., San Francisco, CA, 94107
Phone no: (415) 896-1127
At Ironside, we take pride in serving simple, American-style comfort food with a not-so-simple eye for detail. Every menu item is carefully thought-out and impeccably prepared. Our Executive Chef Bob Cina doesn't know how to do it any other way. Relax and enjoy our rustic, split-level dining room, reminiscent of a San Francisco shipyard - but let our swabbies do the heavy lifting!
Amici's East Coast Pizzeria216 King St., San Francisco , CA, 94107
Phone no: (415) 546-6666
Amici's East Coast Pizzeria is about quality, convenience, and enjoying the Northeast's distinctive Italian fare. In the mid-1980's two East Coast transplants, Peter Cooperstein from Boston, and Mike Forter from New York decided to do something about their mutual longing for the style of pizza they'd grown up with, and set out on a quest to learn the secrets that made pies from the famous pizzerias of New York, Boston, and Connecticut so distinctively delicious.