AT&T FieldChattanooga Lookouts
201 Power Alley, Chattanooga, TN, 37402
The AT&T Field is home to the minor league baseball team that is a double A Southern League team, the Chattanooga lookouts. The ballpark opened in 2000 after about a year of construction with initial construction costs of $10.2 million. The stadium is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee and the stadium has a current seating capacity of 6,362 and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface. The facility was formerly known as the Bellsouth Park. The facility has a permanent lighting system in order to accommodate night games as well as restrooms and concessions on site.
05-22-2015 Fri Hi 76°F
05-23-2015 Sat Hi 82°F
05-24-2015 Sun Hi 82°F
05-25-2015 Mon Hi 81°F
Lo 67°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - General
- Tyler Duffey Named Southern League Pitcher of the Week
- Lookouts Win Game Two, 1-0, to Split Doubleheader with Barons
- Lookouts Fall at Home to Barons, 6-4.
- Duffey and Gonzales Lead Lookouts to Fifth Straight Win.
- Lookouts Defeat Chattanooga State 8-0 in Exhibition Game
- Lookouts Announce Preliminary Opening Day Roster
- Chattanooga Lookouts Unveil Full 2015 Promo Schedule
- Lookouts Annual FanFest to be Held March 28
- All guests and items subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)