AT&T CenterSan Antonio Spurs
1 AT&T Center , San Antonio, TX, 78219
AT&T Center is home to the San Antonio Spurs NBA team. The Spurs had wanted a new stadium for quite some time and the stadium’s construction cost $186 million. It opened in October of 2002. AT&T Center was originally known as the SBC Center but when SBC Communications became AT&T, so did the stadium. The name change was official in the beginning of 2006. AT&T Center also hosts ice hockey events and is home to the Rampage, an AHL hockey team. THE PBR hosted a “Built Ford Tough Series” event at AT&T Center in 2009. In addition to sporting events, AT&T Center hosts concerts and it is a smoke-free facility. The facility has 32 bathrooms and luxury seating available with 50 suites as well as just over 2,000 club seats.
07-22-2014 Tue Hi 102°F
07-23-2014 Wed Hi 101°F
07-24-2014 Thu Hi 102°F
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 103°F
Lo 78°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Plaza level at sections 103,110,117 and 125
- Balcony level at sections 208 and 224
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Sections 101 and 206
- South side Plaza level
- Spurs Re-Sign Matt Bonner
- Spurs Caravan Tour Visits Central and South Texas
- Patty and Aron Trophy Tour Blog
- Spurs Announce Ettore Messina Assistant Coach
- SPURS RE-SIGN BORIS DIAW
- Family of Athletes
- Trophy Tour Blog Matt
- SAN ANTONIO SIGNS FIRST ROUND PICK KYLE ANDERSON
- SPURS RE-SIGN PATTY MILLS
- GREGG POPOVICH AGREES TO MULTI-YEAR EXTENSION
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Must be hand-held. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must be checked in at Guest Services
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)