AT&T CenterSan Antonio Spurs
1 AT&T Center , San Antonio, TX, 78219
AT&T Center is home to the San Antonio Spurs NBA team. The Spurs had wanted a new stadium for quite some time and the stadium’s construction cost $186 million. It opened in October of 2002. AT&T Center was originally known as the SBC Center but when SBC Communications became AT&T, so did the stadium. The name change was official in the beginning of 2006. AT&T Center also hosts ice hockey events and is home to the Rampage, an AHL hockey team. THE PBR hosted a “Built Ford Tough Series” event at AT&T Center in 2009. In addition to sporting events, AT&T Center hosts concerts and it is a smoke-free facility. The facility has 32 bathrooms and luxury seating available with 50 suites as well as just over 2,000 club seats.
10-28-2016 Fri Hi 83°F
10-29-2016 Sat Hi 86°F
10-30-2016 Sun Hi 81°F
10-31-2016 Mon Hi 81°F
Lo 68°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Plaza level at sections 103,110,117 and 125
- Balcony level at sections 208 and 224
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Sections 101 and 206
- South side Plaza level
- ALL-NEW ROUND OF H-E-B SAN ANTONIO SPURS COMMERCIALS TO FEATURE BOTH NEW AND FAMILIAR FACES
- UBER AND THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS TEAM UP TO HELP FANS RIDE RESPONSIBLY ON GAME DAYS
- SAN ANTONIO SPURS ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP WITH TACO BELL
- SAN ANTONIO SPURS REMAIN TOP NBA TEAM IN ESPN THE MAGAZINE’S ULTIMATE STANDINGS
- SPURS WAIVE JOEL ANTHONY, RYAN ARCIDIACONO, PATRICIO GARINO AND LIVIO JEAN-CHARLES
- Spurs And Stars Support Jr. NBA Week
- SPURS INJURY UPDATE – 10/21/16
- SPURS EXERCISE OPTION ON KYLE ANDERSON
- SPURS INJURY REPORT – 10/21/16
- SAN ANTONIO SPURS ANNOUNCE NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH UNIVISION SAN ANTONIO’S KXTN-FM
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Must be hand-held. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must be checked in at Guest Services
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)