Arvest BallparkNorthwest Arkansas Naturals
3000 S. 56th St, Springdale, AR, 72762
Arvest Ballpark is the home of minor league team Northwest Arkansas Naturals. Since breaking ground in 2007, the ballpark has hosted several festivals, fairs, and car shows, in addition to 70 home ball games each season. The designers of the park, Populous, have also designed venues such as Camden Yards, Progressive Field, and Coors Field, among many other major and minor sporting facilities throughout the United States.
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 47°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 57°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 69°F
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 67°F
Lo 45°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Red Dirt Outfitters Retail Store
On-site - General
- No alcohol. One space per vehicle.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the concourses
- Section 114
Red Dirt Outfitters
- Home Plate Entrance
- Fans Vote for Naturals' Hall of Fame at FanFest on Saturday
- Naturals to begin Online Ticket Sales on Monday, March 3rd
- Naturals to Host FanFest on Saturday, March 8th
- Naturals Reveal Scout Night Details for 2014 Season
- Naturals Release Full Promotional Calendar for 2014 Season
- Naturals Introduce Benjamin Kelly as new "Voice of the Naturals"
- Walmart, Naturals Introduce Welcome Home Military Program
- Weekday Promotions Highlight Everyday Values at Arvest Ballpark
- Kids Eat FREE Family Sundays set to return to Arvest Ballpark
- Zimmer, Naturals Shine Bright in Baseball America Rankings
- All bags are subject to search
- Right Field grass area only
- Permitted. Still and hand-held video cameras permitted,.
- Permitted in the berm area only.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fit under seat.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)