Arvest BallparkNorthwest Arkansas Naturals
Arvest Ballpark is the home of minor league team Northwest Arkansas Naturals. Since breaking ground in 2007, the ballpark has hosted several festivals, fairs, and car shows, in addition to 70 home ball games each season. The designers of the park, Populous, have also designed venues such as Camden Yards, Progressive Field, and Coors Field, among many other major and minor sporting facilities throughout the United States.
- Arvest Ballpark
3000 S. 56th St Springdale, AR 72762
Call at (479) 972-4900
- CIty of Springdale
- Arvest Bank
- Right-Center Fie
- Concourse Level Sections 104 and 116
- Patriot Bermuda Grass
- Next to the Red Dirt Outfitters Retail Store
On-site - General
- No alcohol. One space per vehicle.
- Throughout the concourses
- Section 114
Red Dirt Outfitters
- Home Plate Entrance
- Former Natural Smith nets Royals Aoki
- Holiday Open House Postponed until December 14th
- Naturals Set Game Times for the 2014 Season
- Rincon, Rodriguez inked by Royals; Navarro signs with Cincy
- Naturals to Host Holiday Open House on December 7th
- Adams, Cuthbert, Former Naturals Added to Royals 40-Man Roster
- Naturals' Holiday Packs On Sale Now
- Fields leads list of Naturals Re-Signed by Royals
- Natural History: Poldberg Bids Farewell
- Wil Myers wins Rookie of the Year
- All bags are subject to search
- Right Field grass area only
- Permitted. Still and hand-held video cameras permitted,.
- Permitted in the berm area only.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fit under seat.