Whitaker Bank BallparkLexington Legends
207 Legends Lane, Lexington, KY, 40505
Built with baseball and entertainment in mind, the Whitaker Bank Ballpark was opened in 2001 as Applebee’s Park. Later on in 2011, the Whitaker Bank got the naming rights of the stadium and hence, the present name. The stadium is home to Lexington Legends who play minor league baseball and 6,994 fans can be seen at the stadium at any given time. Fans love the “Budweiser Stables” where they can have a picnic while watching the game. There is also a “Pepsi Party Deck” by the wall of the right field which is rented out to groups. Guests who have passes and members enjoy the delicacies of the “Kentucky Ale Taproom” restaurant which is near the home plate and the main entrance of the stadium. Families love to come here as there is also a play area for children and an obstacle course near the third base.
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 87°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 87°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 87°F
07-28-2014 Mon Hi 87°F
Lo 61°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Main Entrance
On-site - General
Surrounding area - Public
- No event is scheduled here.
- Each side of the Main Concourse
- Main Concourse
- 3rd Base Side
- Charleston pulls away for 10-3 win
- Charleston tops Legends 6-4
- Doubleheader scheduled for July 28
- Create a Jersey: Legends will wear contest winner's design
- Legends drop two to Savannah
- Legends rained out; doubleheader Sunday
- Savannah wins 5-1 behind Gsellman
- Charleston sweeps doubleheader
- Ramos hit breaks tie, Legends win 7-5
- Legends rained out in Charleston
- 3 designated areas throughout
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. For personal-use only.
- Permitted in designated areas.
- Prohibited. Medical needs only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)