Whitaker Bank BallparkLexington Legends
207 Legends Lane, Lexington, KY, 40505
Built with baseball and entertainment in mind, the Whitaker Bank Ballpark was opened in 2001 as Applebee’s Park. Later on in 2011, the Whitaker Bank got the naming rights of the stadium and hence, the present name. The stadium is home to Lexington Legends who play minor league baseball and 6,994 fans can be seen at the stadium at any given time. Fans love the “Budweiser Stables” where they can have a picnic while watching the game. There is also a “Pepsi Party Deck” by the wall of the right field which is rented out to groups. Guests who have passes and members enjoy the delicacies of the “Kentucky Ale Taproom” restaurant which is near the home plate and the main entrance of the stadium. Families love to come here as there is also a play area for children and an obstacle course near the third base.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Main Entrance
On-site - General
Surrounding area - Public
- Red, White & Boom Music Festival- Friday Event Date Time: 09/02/2016 12:00PM
- Red, White & Boom Music Festival: 3 Day Event Date Time: 09/02/2016 TBA
- Red White & Boom Music Festival- Saturday Event Date Time: 09/03/2016 TBA
- Red White & Boom Music Festival- Sunday Event Date Time: 09/04/2016 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Each side of the Main Concourse
- Main Concourse
- 3rd Base Side
- RiverDogs blank Legends on one hit, 1-0
- Tuesdays in August: dollar drinks, Bark in the Park
- Legends ask fans to join Esurance award competition
- Columbia gains split with 3-2 win in 10
- Columbia wins 8-2 behind Shaw
- Legends take walk-off win on Maezes' HR
- Legends score four in first, win 8-2
- Rome wins on bases-loaded walk in 9th
- Homestand: Faith & Family Night, Guns 'n' Hoses game and more
- Garabito takes no-hitter into 7th; Legends win 9-1
- 3 designated areas throughout
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. For personal-use only.
- Permitted in designated areas.
- Prohibited. Medical needs only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)