Whitaker Bank BallparkLexington Legends
207 Legends Lane, Lexington, KY, 40505
Built with baseball and entertainment in mind, the Whitaker Bank Ballpark was opened in 2001 as Applebee’s Park. Later on in 2011, the Whitaker Bank got the naming rights of the stadium and hence, the present name. The stadium is home to Lexington Legends who play minor league baseball and 6,994 fans can be seen at the stadium at any given time. Fans love the “Budweiser Stables” where they can have a picnic while watching the game. There is also a “Pepsi Party Deck” by the wall of the right field which is rented out to groups. Guests who have passes and members enjoy the delicacies of the “Kentucky Ale Taproom” restaurant which is near the home plate and the main entrance of the stadium. Families love to come here as there is also a play area for children and an obstacle course near the third base.
04-24-2015 Fri Hi 52°F
04-25-2015 Sat Hi 57°F
04-26-2015 Sun Hi 60°F
04-27-2015 Mon Hi 51°F
Lo 40°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Main Entrance
On-site - General
Surrounding area - Public
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Each side of the Main Concourse
- Main Concourse
- 3rd Base Side
- West Virginia sweeps doubleheader
- Greenville rallies late for 7-3 win
- Greenville tops Legends 5-3
- Homers in 9th, 10th give Greenville 4-3 win over Legends
- Legends welcome Drive, former Wildcat Shepherd
- Legends-Power rained out
- West Virginia holds on to beat Legends 8-6
- Legends break tie in eighth, win 6-3
- Late rally sends Power past Legends
- Drive take series finale, 8-4
- 3 designated areas throughout
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. For personal-use only.
- Permitted in designated areas.
- Prohibited. Medical needs only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)