Angel Stadium of AnaheimLos Angeles Angels
Posted April 30, 2014
Appraisal Shows Angel Stadium Land Worth Up To $325M
Posted May 6, 2014
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 92°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 91°F
08-03-2014 Sun Hi 93°F
08-04-2014 Mon Hi 92°F
Lo 72°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The field dimensions for Anaheim Stadium were compiled from a scientific study conducted in the 1960s by the Angels and based on air density. The goal was to construct a ballpark that was fairly balanced for hitters and pitchers. Originally built in a baseball configuration, Anaheim Stadium was completely enclosed in 1980 to accommodate the NFL’s Rams. In 1996, the stadium underwent major renovations when minority owners, The Walt Disney Company, returned the stadium to its original configuration as a baseball-only facility. The renovation project included outfield bleacher pavilions and a “California Spectacular” outfield scene in which geysers erupt and a stream flows down a mountainside.
- Field Level Concourse Section 110
- Field Level Concourse Section 126
- Field Level Concourse Section 418
- Field Level Concourse Section 520
Surrounding facility - General
- Designated areas only. Gas/Propane grills only.
- Kids: $5.00-$12.00
- Left Field Pavilion: $16.00-$23.00
- Right Field Pavilion: $18.00-$25.00
- Right Field MVP: $26.00-$33.00
- Right Field Hall of Fame: $29.00-$36.00
- Upper View: $12.00-$19.00
- View Allstars: $14.00-$21.00
- Lower View Box: $17.00-$24.00
- View MVP: $20.00-$27.00
- Lower View Allstar: $22.00-$29.00
- Lower View MVP : $35.00-$42.00
- Terrace Box: $28.00-$40.00
- Terrace Preferred : $35.00-$50.00
- Field Box : $33.00-$45.00
- Terrace All Star: $47.00-$59.00
- Lower Field Box: $41.00-$53.00
- Field Preferred: $50.00-$62.00
- Field Allstar: $58.00-$77.00
- Terrace MVP: $65.00-$77.00
- Lower Field Allstar: $65.00-$77.00
- Field MVP: $85.00-$97.00
- Field Hall of Fame: $95.00-$107.00
- Dugout MVP: $110.00-$112.00
- Diamond: $150.00-$235.00
- Club : $34.00-$90.00
- No event is scheduled here.
- 2.00 - 10.00
California Pizza Kitchen
Beach Pit BBQ
- Hamilton says he's day-to-day after X-ray on hand
- Angels place Skaggs on DL, recall Roth
- Street closed: Rays' comeback shut down
- Forearm strain denies Skaggs' bid for no-no
- Angels stand pat as division rivals deal away
- Pujols delivers game's only run in 13th for win
- Angels' pickoffs tough on opposing runners
- Cowart concentrating on batting from left side
- After bullpen session, Wilson set to return
- Richards, Angels can't pin down pesky Orioles
Indians-Angels Preview2014-04-30 18:35:52
Appraisal Shows Angel Stadium Land Worth Up To $325M2014-05-06 19:23:58
- All items subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Hand-held, no gameplay video.
- Factory sealed plastic. I liter or less.
- 16x16x8 inches max
Browse Fan Reviews
TownePlace Suites Anaheim Maingate Near Angel Stadium1730 S State College Blvd., Anaheim, CA, 92806
Phone no: (714) 939-9700
Enjoy the neighborhood-style living that makes us one of the top hotels near Angel Stadium for guests visiting the LA area.
Puck's Tavern2691-A East Katella, Anaheim, CA, 92562
Phone no: (714) 704-2992
Live, Love, Eat, share my love and passion for food, wine and a great life.
The Catch2100 E. Katella Ave., Anaheim, CA, 92806
Phone no: (714) 935-0101
The restaurant that gained a loyal following in the shadow of Angel stadium, returns to a NEW Location on the corner of Sportstown& Katella Avenue on the ground floor corner of the AvalonBay Luxury Residential Building!
JT Schmid's Restaurant and Brewery2610 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA, 62806
Phone no: (714) 634-9200
At JT Schmid’s, we take great pride in offering a delicious selection of our handcrafted microbrews, steaks, pasta, pizza and salads. We’re California casual, but our commitment to quality food and outstanding service is world-class.