Angel Stadium of AnaheimLos Angeles Angels
Angel Stadium of Anaheim, originally Anaheim Stadium is the fourth oldest stadium in the major leagues. The stadium opened in 1966 with construction starting in 1964. The stadium is located in Anaheim, California and is the home stadium of the Angels.
The original scoreboard was shaped as a large A-frame that sat behind the outfield wall. It wasn’t long that the stadium was referred as the “Big A” because of it. A giant halo sat atop the A-frame. Since the renovations in 1979, the “Big A” was moved to the parking lot. The halo lights up if the Angels win the game.
Originally named Anaheim Stadium, in 1998 the named changed to Edison International Field of Anaheim after Edison International made a deal for 20 years for the naming rights. Anaheim Stadium was referred to as “Big Ed” during this time. In 2003 Edison International opted out of the sponsorship. Later that year the Angels announced that forevermore the stadiums name will be called Angel Stadium of Anaheim (shorten Angel Stadium). After the name change the locals went back to the original nickname of the “Big A”.
In 1994 Angel Stadium suffered 4 million in damages from the Northridge earthquake. The earthquake caused the Jumbotron to fall into the upper deck seating damaging 800 seats.
Angel Stadium has the seating capacity of 45,483, it also has a playing surface of natural grass.
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim
2000 Gene Autry Way Anaheim, CA 92806
Call at (714) 940-2000
- City of Anaheim
- N. Herzberg, R. Stern
- Edison International Field
- Left Center
- By left and right field foul poles.
- Field Level Concourse Section 110
- Field Level Concourse Section 126
- Field Level Concourse Section 418
- Field Level Concourse Section 520
Surrounding facility - General
- Designated areas only. Gas/Propane grills only.
- Kids: $5.00-$12.00
- Left Field Pavilion: $16.00-$23.00
- Right Field Pavilion: $18.00-$25.00
- Right Field MVP: $26.00-$33.00
- Right Field Hall of Fame: $29.00-$36.00
- Upper View: $12.00-$19.00
- View Allstars: $14.00-$21.00
- Lower View Box: $17.00-$24.00
- View MVP: $20.00-$27.00
- Lower View Allstar: $22.00-$29.00
- Lower View MVP : $35.00-$42.00
- Terrace Box: $28.00-$40.00
- Terrace Preferred : $35.00-$50.00
- Field Box : $33.00-$45.00
- Terrace All Star: $47.00-$59.00
- Lower Field Box: $41.00-$53.00
- Field Preferred: $50.00-$62.00
- Field Allstar: $58.00-$77.00
- Terrace MVP: $65.00-$77.00
- Lower Field Allstar: $65.00-$77.00
- Field MVP: $85.00-$97.00
- Field Hall of Fame: $95.00-$107.00
- Dugout MVP: $110.00-$112.00
- Diamond: $150.00-$235.00
- Club : $34.00-$90.00
- 02/28 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim vs. Chicago Cubs (ST)
- 03/01 Seattle Mariners vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (ST)
- 03/02 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim vs. Oakland Athletics (ST)
- 03/03 Arizona Diamondbacks vs Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (ST)
- 03/04 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim vs. Texas Rangers (ST)
- 03/05 San Francisco Giants vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (ST)
- 03/06 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (ST)
- 03/07 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim vs. Chicago Cubs (ST)
- 03/07 Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Angels Of Anahiem (ST)
- 03/08 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (ST)
- 2.00 - 10.00
California Pizza Kitchen
Beach Pit BBQ
- Angels have history of Winter Meetings activity
- Angels sign left-hander Rapada to Minors deal
- MLB Notebook: Trout's assault on record books
- Hansen joins Halos as assistant hitting coach
- Next year's Draft deeper, packed with pitchers
- Trout, Hamilton bobbleheads highlight Halos' promos
- Meetings on horizon, Angels seeking starting pitching
- Angels non-tender Williams, Hanson, two others
- Switch to sidearm delivery pays dividends for Smith
- Baylor kept bond to Angels through charity
- All items subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Hand-held, no gameplay video.
- Factory sealed plastic. I liter or less.
- 16x16x8 inches max
Browse Fan Reviews
Doubletree Hotel Anaheim - Orange County100 The City Drive, Orange, CA, 92868
Phone no: 714-634-4500
The Doubletree Hotel Anaheim/Orange County is the premier choice for visitors of Southern California. Whether your stay at our Orange County hotel involves business, vacation or wedding travel, we welcome you with an inviting ambiance, friendly personal s
Holiday Inn1915 South Manchester Avenue, Anaheim, CA, 92802
Phone no: 714-748-7777
For extraordinary Southern California getaways and Disneyland® Resort vacations in Anaheim, the Holiday Inn Anaheim - Resort Area is the place to stay. Offering a resort ambience at exceptional prices, we're leagues above other Anaheim hotels in convenien
Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area1855 S. Manchester Ave, Anaheim, CA, 92802
Phone no: 800-950-0424
When you stay in this hotel's suites near Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, you don't have to sacrifice resort-quality atmosphere for an affordable price. The Staybridge Suites® Anaheim - Resort Area hotel provides easy access to area attractions and is only
JT Schmid's Brewery2610 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA, 92806
Phone no: 714-937-1901
At JT Schmid’s, we take great pride in offering a delicious selection of our handcrafted microbrews, steaks, pasta, pizza and salads. We’re California casual, but our commitment to quality food and outstanding service is world-class.
Mr Stox Restaurant1105 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA, 92805
Phone no: 714-634-2994
The family and staff take great pride in the quality of Mr Stox cuisine serving an array of fresh fish, Maryland Crab Cakes, USDA Prime Steaks, Veal , Prime Rib and Colorado rack of lamb, along with numerous daily specials.
Jagerhaus2525 E Ball Rd, Anaheim, CA, 92806
Phone no: 714-520-9500
A true restaurant treasure of Orange County! Our dining room is casual-elegant (click here for pictures) and so conveniently close to Disneyland, Angel Stadium, Honda Center (formerly The Arrowhead Pond) and the Anaheim Convention Center!