Angel Stadium of AnaheimLos Angeles Angels
Man beaten outside Angels Stadium
Posted October 6, 2014FOX News - Associated Press - The fan ...Read More...
Tustin wants Angels, but who pays for the ballpark?
Posted October 2, 2014Bill Shaikin - L.A. Times As the...Read More...
01-27-2015 Tue Hi 76°F
01-28-2015 Wed Hi 79°F
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 79°F
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 74°F
Lo 54°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The field dimensions for Anaheim Stadium were compiled from a scientific study conducted in the 1960s by the Angels and based on air density. The goal was to construct a ballpark that was fairly balanced for hitters and pitchers. Originally built in a baseball configuration, Anaheim Stadium was completely enclosed in 1980 to accommodate the NFL’s Rams. In 1996, the stadium underwent major renovations when minority owners, The Walt Disney Company, returned the stadium to its original configuration as a baseball-only facility. The renovation project included outfield bleacher pavilions and a “California Spectacular” outfield scene in which geysers erupt and a stream flows down a mountainside.
- Field Level Concourse Section 110
- Field Level Concourse Section 126
- Field Level Concourse Section 418
- Field Level Concourse Section 520
Surrounding facility - General
- Designated areas only. Gas/Propane grills only.
- Kids: $5.00-$12.00
- Left Field Pavilion: $16.00-$23.00
- Right Field Pavilion: $18.00-$25.00
- Right Field MVP: $26.00-$33.00
- Right Field Hall of Fame: $29.00-$36.00
- Upper View: $12.00-$19.00
- View Allstars: $14.00-$21.00
- Lower View Box: $17.00-$24.00
- View MVP: $20.00-$27.00
- Lower View Allstar: $22.00-$29.00
- Lower View MVP : $35.00-$42.00
- Terrace Box: $28.00-$40.00
- Terrace Preferred : $35.00-$50.00
- Field Box : $33.00-$45.00
- Terrace All Star: $47.00-$59.00
- Lower Field Box: $41.00-$53.00
- Field Preferred: $50.00-$62.00
- Field Allstar: $58.00-$77.00
- Terrace MVP: $65.00-$77.00
- Lower Field Allstar: $65.00-$77.00
- Field MVP: $85.00-$97.00
- Field Hall of Fame: $95.00-$107.00
- Dugout MVP: $110.00-$112.00
- Diamond: $150.00-$235.00
- Club : $34.00-$90.00
- No event is scheduled here.
- 2.00 - 10.00
California Pizza Kitchen
Beach Pit BBQ
- Reliever Herrmann agrees to Minor League deal
- After wait, Shoemaker sees dreams come to fruition
- WAR figures show Royals boast best outfield
- Weaver weighs in on offseason, goals for this year
- Halos' Hamilton expects big season at plate
- Aybar preparing for new double-play partner
- 2015 Prospect Watch: Top 10 left-handed pitchers
- Iannetta's health, production vital to Angels' success
- Herrera released to play in Japan
- Salas, Cowgill agree to pacts to avoid arbitration
- All items subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Hand-held, no gameplay video.
- Factory sealed plastic. I liter or less.
- 16x16x8 inches max
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (714) 939-9700
Enjoy the neighborhood-style living that makes us one of the top hotels near Angel Stadium for guests visiting the LA area.
Phone no: (714) 704-2992
Live, Love, Eat, share my love and passion for food, wine and a great life.
Phone no: (714) 935-0101
The restaurant that gained a loyal following in the shadow of Angel stadium, returns to a NEW Location on the corner of Sportstown& Katella Avenue on the ground floor corner of the AvalonBay Luxury Residential Building!
Phone no: (714) 634-9200
At JT Schmid’s, we take great pride in offering a delicious selection of our handcrafted microbrews, steaks, pasta, pizza and salads. We’re California casual, but our commitment to quality food and outstanding service is world-class.