Alliance Bank StadiumSyracuse Chiefs
1 Tex Simone Dr, Syracuse, NY, 13208
NBT Bank Stadium was known as Alliance Bank Stadium until 2013. The stadium opened in 1997 with an AstroTurf playing surface and construction costs of $33 million. The stadium switched to a natural grass playing surface in 2008. It has a seating capacity of 11,071 and is home to the minor league baseball Syracuse Chiefs. The stadium has additional seating capacity through their luxury seating and banquet room. The Chiefs are associated with the MLB's Washington Nationals. In 2012 the stadium added a new videoboard which has an LED HD display and is one of the largest of its kind in minor league baseball. The stadium has also hosted soccer games, concerts such as Bob Dylan, and outdoor hockey games.
08-05-2015 Wed Hi 73°F
08-06-2015 Thu Hi 73°F
08-07-2015 Fri Hi 82°F
08-08-2015 Sat Hi 83°F
Lo 56°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Concourse area
- $2.00 - $8.00
- Cole, den Dekker lead Chiefs past Red Sox
- Strasburg strikes out 11 in Chiefs rout
- Chiefs shut out by Red Wings in finale
- Top of the lineup slugs Chiefs past Red Wings
- Red Wings power by Chiefs in series opener
- Chiefs score five late, stun Bisons in 10
- Strasburg, Chiefs fall to Bisons
- Bisons shut out Chiefs on Tuesday
- Welcome back Stephen Strasburg!
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)