Alliance Bank StadiumSyracuse Chiefs
1 Tex Simone Dr, Syracuse, NY, 13208
NBT Bank Stadium was known as Alliance Bank Stadium until 2013. The stadium opened in 1997 with an AstroTurf playing surface and construction costs of $33 million. The stadium switched to a natural grass playing surface in 2008. It has a seating capacity of 11,071 and is home to the minor league baseball Syracuse Chiefs. The stadium has additional seating capacity through their luxury seating and banquet room. The Chiefs are associated with the MLB's Washington Nationals. In 2012 the stadium added a new videoboard which has an LED HD display and is one of the largest of its kind in minor league baseball. The stadium has also hosted soccer games, concerts such as Bob Dylan, and outdoor hockey games.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Concourse area
- $2.00 - $8.00
- Chiefs shut out by Mud Hens
- Turner's big night helps Chiefs beat PawSox
- Chiefs split a doubleheader with the PawSox
- Chiefs drop series opener to PawSox
- Goodwin, Chiefs walk off on Father's Day
- Clippers edge Chiefs, 4-3, on Saturday
- Syracuse Chiefs to Hold First Ever "Pride Night"
- Chiefs to Hold Third Annual Reopening Day
- Chiefs to Hold Action-Packed Father's Day Weekend
- Chiefs to Present Special Military-Honoring Jerseys
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)