Alliance Bank StadiumSyracuse Chiefs
1 Tex Simone Dr, Syracuse, NY, 13208
NBT Bank Stadium was known as Alliance Bank Stadium until 2013. The stadium opened in 1997 with an AstroTurf playing surface and construction costs of $33 million. The stadium switched to a natural grass playing surface in 2008. It has a seating capacity of 11,071 and is home to the minor league baseball Syracuse Chiefs. The stadium has additional seating capacity through their luxury seating and banquet room. The Chiefs are associated with the MLB's Washington Nationals. In 2012 the stadium added a new videoboard which has an LED HD display and is one of the largest of its kind in minor league baseball. The stadium has also hosted soccer games, concerts such as Bob Dylan, and outdoor hockey games.
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 32°F
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 35°F
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 42°F
12-24-2014 Wed Hi 49°F
Lo 38°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Concourse area
- $2.00 - $8.00
- Save the Date: 2015 Hot Stove Date and Location Announced
- 2015 Game Times & Fireworks Dates Announced
- Syracuse Chiefs 2015 Season Ticket Packages On Sale Now!
- SYRACUSE CHIEFS ANNOUNCE 2015 REGULAR-SEASON SCHEDULE
- Chiefs' season ends in 7-6 loss to Red Sox
- Chiefs lose to Red Sox, fall behind 2-0 in semis
- Chiefs announce details for Friday's playoff game
- Bisons beat Chiefs in regular-season finale
- Hood, Chiefs walk off against Bisons, 4-3
- Chiefs clinch I.L. North
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)