Alliance Bank StadiumSyracuse Chiefs
1 Tex Simone Dr, Syracuse, NY, 13208
NBT Bank Stadium was known as Alliance Bank Stadium until 2013. The stadium opened in 1997 with an AstroTurf playing surface and construction costs of $33 million. The stadium switched to a natural grass playing surface in 2008. It has a seating capacity of 11,071 and is home to the minor league baseball Syracuse Chiefs. The stadium has additional seating capacity through their luxury seating and banquet room. The Chiefs are associated with the MLB's Washington Nationals. In 2012 the stadium added a new videoboard which has an LED HD display and is one of the largest of its kind in minor league baseball. The stadium has also hosted soccer games, concerts such as Bob Dylan, and outdoor hockey games.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Concourse area
- $2.00 - $8.00
- Syracuse Chiefs Announce Broadcast Partnership with Cumulus
- Yankees legend, Ron Guidry, to speak at 57th Annual Hot Stove Dinner
- America & CNY Getting ON BOARD with Minor League Baseball
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals Announced!
- Date for the 57th Annual Hot Stove Dinner Announced!
- Chiefs & Dr. Fitzpatick raise $2,000 for Humane CNY
- Syracuse Chiefs Garage Sale!
- Chiefs 1B Matt Skole Wins 2016 Gold Glove
- Chiefs fall in '16 finale on RailRiders walk-off in tenth
- Chiefs fall in wild ninth
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)