Alliance Bank StadiumSyracuse Chiefs
1 Tex Simone Dr, Syracuse, NY, 13208
NBT Bank Stadium was known as Alliance Bank Stadium until 2013. The stadium opened in 1997 with an AstroTurf playing surface and construction costs of $33 million. The stadium switched to a natural grass playing surface in 2008. It has a seating capacity of 11,071 and is home to the minor league baseball Syracuse Chiefs. The stadium has additional seating capacity through their luxury seating and banquet room. The Chiefs are associated with the MLB's Washington Nationals. In 2012 the stadium added a new videoboard which has an LED HD display and is one of the largest of its kind in minor league baseball. The stadium has also hosted soccer games, concerts such as Bob Dylan, and outdoor hockey games.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Concourse area
- $2.00 - $8.00
- SMOROL GUARANTEES WIN AND CHALLENGES RED WINGS FOR OPENING DAY
- Chiefs and Grasshoppers Feud Thickens with Attendance Wager
- Syracuse Chiefs announce Jim Boeheim Added-Value Night
- 10 Super Packs Announced!
- 2017 Promotions JUST ANNOUNCED
- JUST ANNOUNCED - Annual Open House Saturday, March 4th
- Syracuse Chiefs Announce Broadcast Partnership with Cumulus
- Yankees legend, Ron Guidry, to speak at 57th Annual Hot Stove Dinner
- America & CNY Getting ON BOARD with Minor League Baseball
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals Announced!
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)