A.J. Palumbo Center Duquesne Dukes
600 Forbes Ave , Pittsburgh , PA, 15282
The AJ Palumbo Center or Palumbo Center for short is home to the Duquesne University's NCAA basketball and volleyball teams, the Dukes. The stadium opened in 1988 after just over 2 years of construction with initial construction costs of $10.1 million. The stadium is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has a current seating capacity of 4,406. The arena features a hardwood playing surface on the court for the basketball and volleyball games. The stadium was renovated in 2006 with the addition of new training facilities as well as resurfacing and seat repairs.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Duquesne Men's Basketball news
- @DuqMBB to Participate in Gulf Coast Showcase
- 2015 @DuqMBB Season Review
- Registration for Boys Basketball Camps Now Open
- Mason's Six 3-Pointers Not Enough as Dukes Fall to GW
- @DuqMBB Back in Action Tonight vs. GW
- @DuqMBB Advances at A-10 Championship With 61-55 Win over SLU
- LIVE From New York it's ...
- @DuqMBB off to Brooklyn for Atlantic 10 Championship
- Davidson Handles @DuqMBB, 107-78
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)