StubHub CenterLA Galaxy
18400 Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA, 90746
The StubHub Center is the new temporary home of the Los Angeles Chargers. Stubhub Center has seen more than its fair share of victories and games since it was opened in 2003. It is not just another stadium with the usual amenities but has a clever design wherein it has incorporated all that is needed for soccer and yet, flexible enough to be suitable for other sports as well. 30,000 fans can be seated which makes it one of the largest facilities to be ever built and it has 42 luxury suites, 6 event suites and 1500 club seats. It is the ideal spot where teams can be trained in international standards in any of the ten training fields and where they can pick a natural turf or an artificial one. In addition, it is the venue for many other social and cultural events.
02-21-2017 Tue Hi 64°F
02-22-2017 Wed Hi 58°F
02-23-2017 Thu Hi 60°F
02-24-2017 Fri Hi 64°F
Lo 40°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 1 outside Main Entrance
- 2 throughout the facility
Surrounding facility - General
Surrounding facility - Preferred
Surrounding Facility - Valet
- Upper Corner: 20.00
- General: 24.00
- Endline Min.: 24.00
- Endline Max.: 34.00
- Upper Sideline: 40.00
- Corner: 50.00
- Sidline Min.: 50.00
- Sideline Max. : 75.00
- Club: 125.00
- Field : 200.00
- Preseason: Los Angeles Galaxy vs Portland Timbers Event Date Time: 02/25/2017 7:30PM
- FC Dallas at Los Angeles Galaxy Event Date Time: 03/04/2017 1:00PM
- Portland Timbers at Los Angeles Galaxy Event Date Time: 03/12/2017 4:00PM
- Friendly: Chivas Guadalajara vs. Club Leon FC Event Date Time: 03/25/2017 8:00PM
- Montreal Impact at Los Angeles Galaxy Event Date Time: 04/07/2017 7:30PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Available throughout
- 2.00 - 10.00
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Designated area on Main Plaza South
- Must be hand-held and for personal-use only. No video.
- Factory sealed plastic bottle.
- Must be checked in at Guest Services
- Small. Nothing oversized.
- Small single serving snacks. Baby formula/food ok.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)