NRG StadiumHouston Texans
NRG Stadium Could Bring Shooting Troubles To Final Four
Posted April 1, 2016AP - The last time the Final Four was ...Read More...
NRG Stadium debuts artificial turf
Posted September 28, 2015Aaron Wilson - Houston Chronicle - NRG Stadium...Read More...
Snapchat at NFL Stadiums
Posted September 17, 2015Eli Blumenthal - USA Today - Snapchat&...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Section 117
- Section 136
- Section 137
- Section 353
- Section 602
- Section 628
Surrounding Facility - General
- Monster Jam Event Date Time: 01/07/2017 7:00PM
- AFC Wild Card or Divisional Playoffs - TBD at Houston Texans (Date TBD - If Necessary) Event Date Time: 01/15/2017 TBA
- AFC Championship Game - TBD at Houston Texans (If Necessary - Date TBD) Event Date Time: 01/22/2017 TBA
- Super Bowl Hotel Rooms Event Date Time: 02/02/2017 8:02PM
- Super Bowl LI: Hotels (3-night) Event Date Time: 02/03/2017 3:00PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
Go Texan Store
- Throughout facility
- 2.00 - 10.00
- Jadeveon Clowney OUT Sunday vs. Packers
- First Glance: Texans at Packers
- In The Know: Green Bay Packers
- Game Status Report: Texans vs. Packers
- Joel Heath to bring awareness for sinus cancer
- Vandermeer's View: Attacking the Pack
- Madden Preview: Texans vs. Packers
- Why Charles James will represent autism Sunday
- Breakfast: Remembering a trip to Lambeau
- Alfred Blue back at practice on Thursday
Eagles Players Rip NRG Stadium Turf2014-11-03 14:51:47
Matt Hammond - Houston Sports Radio 610 -Read More...
Report: New Turf To Be Installed At NRG Stadium2015-02-09 21:45:35
Yoni Pollak - FanSided -
Shooters Can’t See? Fans, Cover Your Eyes2015-03-30 14:55:28
Tom Spousta - New York Times -
Snapchat at NFL Stadiums2015-09-17 15:40:22
Eli Blumenthal - USA Today -
NRG Stadium debuts artificial turf2015-09-28 14:15:49
NRG Stadium Could Bring Shooting Troubles To Final Four2016-04-01 19:22:51
- All items are subject to search
- No Video. Must be small and hand-held.
- Strongly discouraged.
- 11x17 inches max
- Prohibited. Baby food/formula and for special medical needs only