Globe Life ParkTexas Rangers
Globe Life Park is located in Arlington, Texas and is the home of Major League Baseball’s Texas Rangers. It was previously called The Ballpark in Arlington when Ameriquest bought the naming rights and renamed it Ameriquest Field in Arlington. When the agreement with Ameriquest expired, the stadium was named Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. In 2014, Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company bought the naming rights to the stadium. The stadium features many of the amenities of ballparks of the past, including a roofed porch in right field similar to Tiger Stadium in Detroit. The white steel frieze that surrounds the upper deck echoes back to the design of Yankee Stadium. While numerous nooks and crannies in the outfield fence remind many of Ebbets Field.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Funding was approved for the Ballpark in Arlington in 1991. Construction began the following year and the first game took place in 1994 when the Rangers hosted the Milwaukee Brewers. The largest crowd to watch a Rangers game was in October of 2010 when 52,419 witnessed Game 3 of the World Series against the San Francisco Giants. Prior to moving into their new ballpark, the Rangers played their home games a short distance away at old Arlington Stadium.
- Majestic Grand Slam Shop in Center Field
- Main Concourse behind Section 44
- Behind Section 30 next to Guest Relations at the Home Plate Gate
- Third Base Entrance
- Behind Section 326 on the Upper Concourse
North and East sides of ballpark - General
- No open flames.
- Los Angeles Angels at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 07/03/2015 7:05PM
- Los Angeles Angels at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 07/04/2015 8:05PM
- Los Angeles Angels at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 07/05/2015 6:05PM
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 07/07/2015 7:05PM
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 07/08/2015 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
Majestic Grand Slam Shop
- Center Field
Authentic Collection Clubhouse
- Across from Vandergriff Plaza
- Behind lower Home Run Porch
- Throughout facility
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- Yovani's scoreless streak at 29 1/3 frames
- Rangers rally late to take finale from Orioles
- Rangers sign promising international outfielder
- Rangers activate Feliz, option Martinez
- Positive signs for Martinez despite loss to O's
- Rangers welcome Hamilton's ex-mates
- Martinez allows HR in 7th to take loss
- Rangers see benefits of embracing shifts
- Hamilton being eased back into everyday role
- Moreland having charmed time in Baltimore
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max
- Permitted. Must be in plastic containers/bags.