Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Blue Jays walk off to close in on Wild Card spot
- Carrera's safety squeeze sets up walk-off win
- Blue Jays to hand ball to Happ as WC chase continues
- #AwardWorthy: Vote Donaldson for Best Major Leaguer
- Tiebreaker scenarios for Wild Card berths
- Gibbons: Bautista 'right guy, right time'
- Bautista's blast extends Blue Jays' WC edge
- Liriano whips up vintage performance vs. Yanks
- Blue Jays reportedly staying in Dunedin for 25 years
- Blue Jays' Top 30 Prospects list
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)