Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
03-27-2017 Mon Hi 56°F
03-28-2017 Tue Hi 70°F
03-29-2017 Wed Hi 68°F
03-30-2017 Thu Hi 74°F
Lo 53°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Estrada named Opening Day starter
- Liriano continues to rack up strikeouts
- Travis on track to be ready for Opening Day
- MLB.TV is counting down to Opening Day
- McBroom, prospects dial long distance
- Liriano yields just one run against O's
- Shoulder OK, Upton returns to lineup
- Pearce gets outfield reps, embraces 'process'
- Blue Jays' Top 30 Prospects list
- Goins, Salty power Blue Jays vs. Yankees
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)