Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Inbox: Who are the Blue Jays' other options at short?
- Tips on managing Blue Jays' young players on your team
- Pompey apologizes for defensive woes
- Travis day to day with bruised left rib; X-rays negative
- Francis joins Blue Jays, tosses scoreless relief in debut
- Buehrle opens series vs. division-rival O's
- Martin's big day not enough as miscues fell Toronto
- Dickey battling through early-season command issues
- Donaldson wasting no time making mark on Blue Jays
- Donaldson's walk-off homer caps Blue Jays' wild comeback
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)