Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 63°F
12-24-2014 Wed Hi 76°F
12-25-2014 Thu Hi 63°F
12-26-2014 Fri Hi 75°F
Lo 61°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Adding relievers to mix remains a top priority for Toronto
- Blue Jays claim Oramas, sign Albers to Minors deal
- Well-traveled Leiper assists young players in South Africa
- Inbox: On Melky, Drabek and potential moves to come
- Blue Jays agree to Minor League deal with Barton
- Inbox: How optimistic can Blue Jays be about Hoffman?
- Blue Jays sign three to Minors deals with invites
- Picture clearer for Blue Jays after Meetings
- 2014 Rule 5 Draft results
- Blue Jays looking to trade market to bolster 'pen
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)