Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 68°F
03-12-2014 Wed Hi 69°F
03-13-2014 Thu Hi 67°F
03-14-2014 Fri Hi 65°F
Lo 50°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- How do Blue Jays' prospects fit Toronto's needs?
- Blue Jays eager to rebuild farm system after trades
- Dickey prepares for season by increasing pitch count
- Santana would be welcomed by Dickey
- Dickey, Kratz not enough to hold late lead
- Alomar lends talents to Canadian Junior National Team
- Rasmus, Janssen recovering from minor injuries
- Anthopoulos: Happ absent to rest injured back
- Rotation contenders look sharp on Saturday
- Wilson's walk-off aided by Bautista's solo jack
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)